More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by raspordemo raspordemo

Boy or Girl

Boy

Your Name is Ash Ketchum. And what are you doing right now?

Fucking your Mom. Its late at night and tomorrow you are going to start your adventure as a Pokemon trainer, but tonight you are having one last go with your Mom before you leave.

Your Mom's name is Deila. Because of the great pokemon war a great amount of men died, including Deila's husband, Ash's dad. Deila was one of the few lucky woman who had a son. It now seemed that for every 10 children born only 1 was male.

This had made the sexual lives of everyone come into question. Many of the Adult females started to take there friends into there bed so they wouldn't be alone. The few men who were still around went from having one Wife to many. But as Deila and Ash lived in a small town the only adult male was Professor Oak, who was now quite old.

This is how Deila started to let her son fuck her. At first it was only sharing a bed, but as Ash grew up she started to let him explore her body. It didn't take long from that to her showing Ash how to pleasure himself

Deila moaned as Ash's cock slid in and out of her.

TLDR(Fan of writing choices not plot so...):

Deila realizes how late it has gotten and decides to quick finish off Ash so he can go to bed. Deila gets on top and finishes him off. Ash asks her to clean him up before leaving and she does with her mouth.

The next morning Ash oversleeps and has to rush out of the house. Deila is cooking in the kitchen as he is rushing to Professor Oak's to get his first Pokemon. She asks him to put himself inside of her one last time before he leaves, which he does.

When Ash finally gets to Professor Oak's lab he finds that the other three that were starting there Pokemon journey today had already picked there Pokemon and left. Ash is sad to find out that the other trainers took the Pokemon Professor Oak had worked with the most, Bulbasaur, Charamander, and Squirtle.

The Professor does however have 4 other Pokemon that he could choose, but they aren't as good or well behaved as the others. They are Pikachu, Vulpix, Drowzee, and Eevee. Professor Oak tells Ash about each of the Pokemon and there troubles.

The Pikachu is not well behaved and will not listen to commands and is not that friendly. The Vulpix is quite young and only has three tails instead of the normal six, and so is not as strong as you might want it to be. Drowzee has a quite a bit of potential, but doesn't last long in a fight and will take a long while to recover afterwords. Professor Oak tells Ash the Eevee might be a good choice as it can be quite versatile as it grows stronger.

Which Pokemon do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)