More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by masbdsm masbdsm

What to start with...

Bound and Blindfolded...

Blindfolded, tied spread eagle on the bed, muscles sore from being restrained. Fantasizing about how SHE will use me, my cock aches with need, in anticipation of being used by my Mistress. As the seconds and minutes pass by, my cock goes limp. I doze off and awaken to feel her tapping on my cock. Is it a finger? Her crop? I don't know. The tapping doesn't hurt, or even necessarily feel good, but soon I have an erection anyway. Strange.

?Good boy? I hear her breathe softly

Smiling I reply ?Thank you Mistress.?

?Do not speak .? she says sharply, flicking my tight ball sack with her finger

I moan softly at the sharp swift flicker of pain, my hard on starting to disappear again.

Moments later she plunges my cock deep in her mouth, pumping me deep several times, while fondling my balls.

I moan and thrust my hips toward her warm hot mouth.

Again she flicks my balls, causing me to flinch. ?Do not move.?

Then...nothing. No touch, no sound. I strain to sense her, but can not tell where she is.

She drags her breast from my forehead down toward my mouth. I eagerly open to accept her erect nipple.

She withdraws her breast and tweaks my nipple, squeezing and twisting slightly, saying nothing.

I remain still, awaiting to be used by her.

The bed creaks and shifts as she climbs on. I feel her moving by my head, then smell her sex as she squats over my face.

I remain still, slowly learning how to behave properly.

She rubs her sex up and down my face, smearing her juice from my nose to my chin.

I quiver with desire, tempted to plunge my tongue deep in her, eager to give her pleasure. My cock throbs, twitching in unison with her strokes.

She slowly masturbates, using my nose as a small penis, until she is in full heat.

I breathe in deeply, loving the smell of her hot sex, shuddering with joy at how she was using me for her pleasure.

?Tongue out.? she says, as she slides down and offers me her ass

Eagerly I thrust out my tongue, licking and caressing her ass, her quiet mews of pleasure driving me even crazier. Making my tongue as hard as possible, I push and probe at her opening, eager to penetrate and show her my love and devotion.

She moves again, dragging her sopping wet pussy across my stiff tongue, then she lowers her full weight on my face, taking my tongue as deep as she can. I strain to keep my tongue stiff, already sore from holding it out so long. She mashes down even harder, nearly smothering me, rubbing her pussy on my tongue and her ass on my nose.

Slowly rocking, she masturbates on my face. Panting and moaning with pleasure, I strain to keep my tongue hard and deep in her pussy. Gloriously, I feel her pussy contract as she orgasms, releasing her fluids into my mouth and down my face.

?Clean me.? she says as she takes the weight from my face.

Joyously I lick her sex and ass until she is squeaky clean.

She leaves the bed and I hear the door open and close.

Blindfolded, tied spread eagle on the bed, muscles sore from being restrained. Fantasizing about how SHE will use me, my cock aches with need, in anticipation of being used by my Mistress. As the seconds and minutes pass by, my cock goes limp...

Bound and Blindfolded...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)