More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What does Allison want?

Both.

With only the slightest hesitation born from the fact that I wasn’t used to any of this yet, I decided to go full speed ahead. I grabbed Elise’s head and pulled it toward mine aggressively and planted my lips against hers. I wasted no time in plunging my tongue into her mouth, letting it dance with hers in a passionate tango.

Meanwhile, not wanting Cameron to feel like I was leaving her out of the equation, I reached around with my other hand and placed it on her butt, giving the round, bare cheeks a playful and tight squeeze.

“Oh!” she exclaimed as soon as my hand touched her rear, “I guess that’s our answer, huh?”

I pulled my lips away from Elise and sighed with satisfaction. “I’m feeling greedy,” I said and then turned around to make out with my blonde friend as well, reaching out with my hand to pinch Elise’s rock-hard nipple as I did which elicited a moan from the elegant goth.

I discovered quickly that they both had different kissing styles. While Elise’s technique had been more submissive and supportive, basically letting me have my way with her mouth and providing just enough resistance to keep me on the offensive; Cameron’s technique was much more aggressive, actively coaxing my tongue and lips to mingle with hers. The blonde’s technique was also much sloppier I quickly discovered after a few seconds. Cameron legitimately did not seem to care how much saliva got drooled out as we kissed.

My friend’s lips weren’t the only things drooling at the moment. If nothing else had, this situation proved how not straight I was. Just kissing and groping these two had made my pussy wetter than it frankly had ever been.

When we finally stopped kissing, Cameron let out a deep, satisfying half-moan-half-sigh, “Fuck me you have no idea how awesome it is to be making out with you, girl.”

“It is deeply satisfying indeed,” Elise added, giving me a crooked half-smile, “I suspect this means you’re taking our offer seriously then?”

“I’m all in,” I replied without hesitation.

“The question remains, are you going all in on red,” Elise casually slipped a pair of fingers into Cameron’s lips, “or black?” and then she removed the fingers and proceeded to use them to pinch one of her nipples tightly.

The analogy wasn’t lost on me, she was asking if I wanted to take part in Cameron’s party life or Elise’s darker side of bondage and embrace the inner dominatrix that I apparently had.

“It’s up to you, we’re down for anything,” Cameron added, “I’m not much of a masochist but I’m kinky enough to be your submissive little babygirl,” she emphasized this statement by fluttering her eyelashes and giggling at me.

“And while I don’t always partake in Cammy’s nightlife, I always manage to find myself having fun when I do. I know how to find the kink in even the straightest of locales,” she licked her lips.

Red or Black?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)