More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Is one twin home, or both?

Both (B)

You find Miley and Riley in the driveway heading to their car to head to a party.

"Hey, you two, say cheese!"

They automatically go into pose mode.

They go into a trance.

"When you arrive at the party, your crotch and scalp will itch."

"When I arrive at the party, my crotch and scapl will itch."

"You will know you somehow contracted crabs and head lice from your sister."

"I will know I somehow contracted crabs and head lice from my sister."

"You will blame her and tell everyone you got crabs and lice from her."

"I will blame her and tell everyone I got crabs and lice from her."

"The only way to get rid of lice and crabs is to coat the infested area with semen."

"The only way to get rid of lice and crabs is to coat the infested area witih semen."

The trance wears off, and the girls look at you. "Going to jack off to that photo, loser?" asked Riley. She and her sister laughed and got into their car.

You laugh as you watch them drive off. You go back inside and see your step-mom trying to make herself a sandwich while masturbating. When she looks at you, you snap a photo.

"Tonight, you will dress like a slutty teenager."

"Tonight I will dress like a slutty teenager."

"You will go to a college bar and suck as much cock as possible."

"I will go to a college bar and suck as much cock as possible."

"When you suck cock, you will take a selfie and send it to all of your friends."

"When I suck cock, I will take a selfie, and send it to all of my friends."

"You will wear your hair in pig tails tonight."

"I will wear my hair in pig tails tonight."

"Stop masturbating."

She stops.

The trance wears off, and Meredith uses both hands, inculding the one wet and sticky with her own juices, to finish her sandwich. She rolls her eyes at you and takes her sandwich and leaves the kitchen. You walk up to the kitchen sink to get a glass of water, and look out to see your next door neigbhor, the recently divorced Helena Roberts in her yard working on a lap top.

You smile and drum your fingers on your camera.

what do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)