More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 0hffe 0hffe

What's next?

Bored Employees

''Go on, I dare you!'' The blonde woman was goading her friend, looking up at the leggy black haired woman who stood on the other side of the counter.

''What are you two doing?'' As their Mistress approached, her high heels clacked on the marble floor

''Nothing ma'am...Uh, mistress'' The black haired woman nervously responded

''I'll remind you because you're new...'' The woman stepped around behind the black haired employee, snapping her finger as the employees outfit was replaced in a flash, suddenly leaving her wearing a tight bodysuit ''But you should address me correctly''

''Yes mistress'' The black haired employee responded.

''So, Rebecca, what are you doing?'' The Woman turned towards the blonde behind the counter, who had been giggling at her co-workers outfit change

''Nothing'' Rebecca said, trying to look innocent as possible.

The Woman rolled her eyes ''Okay'' She snapped her fingers. The blonde suddenly yelping as her outfit disappeared, leaving her only in her lacy black underwear.

''Now, back to you Cassandra. What are you two up to?'' The Woman held her hand up, fingers ready to snap to make a point for the employee.

''Well, Rebecca... she got some buns and...'' Cassandra was nervously stumbling over her words

''One bun has some extra stuff, the other doesn't do anything, she was supposed to pick one and see'' Rebecca butted in

''Thank you, but don't interrupt'' The Woman snapped her fingers, changing Rebecca's underwear into a tight bodysuit matching Cassandra's

''You know, I'm tempted to have you two work like this all the time, very appealing look'' The Woman laughed

Rebecca crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out

''Careful, I could find better uses for that mouth in my office'' The Woman stared at her for a moment before turning back around.

''So, why don't you both pick one. Maybe you'll be lucky and get something good'' She paused, turning back to Rebecca again ''Or maybe you'll spend the rest of the day on your knees, in my office''

She snapped her fingers, making a large plate of buns appear on top of the counter

''Go on Rebecca, you first'' Cassandra waved towards the plate on the counter.

Rebecca stood up, leaning forwards and grabbing a bun off the plate, showing it to both of the other women ''The white Icings are always good'' She plopped back down into her chair, taking a bite out of her bun, eyes going wide as she realized there was a cream filling as well.

''Go on'' The Woman was smiling down at her ''Finish it''

Rebecca could feel the usual compulsion from all of the food they served, between that and the amazing flavour, it was difficult to resist. She quickly finished the rest of the bun.

''Now, why don't you tell our newbie what you just had'' The Woman leaned forwards onto the counter with a smug smile.

Rebecca turned to look at Cassandra, feeling her nipples already starting to push out into the bodysuit.

''Well, I had the milk lovers coating...'' She paused as her nipples seemed to respond to her words by hardening, breasts suddenly lurching forwards and starting to pull the front of her bodysuit almost tight enough to see through

''And the filling?'' The Woman asked, idly picking up one of the buns from the plate

''The filling...'' Rebecca paused again as she felt a pulsing sensation in her clit, she could feel the pressure start to build as it began to make a small bump on the crotch of her bodysuit, a tight feeling creeping through her from the inside as she sat upright in her seat, dropping her hands to cover up, gasping as she felt something long and hard begin to push into her thigh, moving her hands down to her knees to avoid putting more pressure on the new appendage.

Cassandra watched as Rebecca squirmed, her boobs stretching the bodysuit to its limits, hard nipples poking straight out and leaving small wet patches while a big lump crawled down her thigh.

''Tea Girl Filling'' The Woman clarified, leaning towards Cassandra. Drawing her attention to the fact that her boss had also changed slightly. Her hair going from a lustrous black to a deep red.

''Fuuck'' Rebecca was leaning forwards again, one hand gripping at the head of the new appendage through the fabric of her clothing.

''Having a hard time?'' Cassandra teased. Rebecca's only response was to hold up her middle finger and twitch slightly as the dark spots over her expanded chest grew and leaked down further along the material.

''Your turn next dear'' The Woman said, picking up another bun for herself.

Cassandra gulped, looking down at the plate as she tried to decide which one to grab

''Y-you sh-should have studied the menu'' Rebecca said, twitching as one hand gripped the side of her new cock and the other squeezed a boob, causing another spurt of milk.

What does Cassandra get?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)