More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Where to first?

Bookstore

You headed down to your local bookstore. The idea of screwing the place's usual clientele of geeky girls was already getting you going. Plus one of your friends, Abigail, works there and she had told you earlier she was working today.

You walked in and saw Abigail at the check out counter near the doors. "Oh, hey dude what's up?" She greeted. Abigail was something something of a tomboy. You looked over her, at her hipster choker necklace and cresent moon pendant below it that took up most of her thin neck, her brunette medium pixie cut, winged eyeliner to make her somewhat big eyes look bigger, her cute small pierced nose and tiny mouth that you could practically see slobbering all over your cock.

"Hey Abby. You know how you were telling me a few days ago who much you love stripping in public and giving blowjobs?" You lied.

"Oh yeah, totally dude." She said with a smile and a blush. "Do you think you could do that now? It looks pretty slow and I could really cum right about now." You told her. "Anything for you." She said as she took off paint stained flannel she's had since you've known her, followed by her black tank top and revealed she didn't have a bra on. She tossed her clothes on the ground next to her and took off her black skinny jeans showing she also went commando.

As she walked around the counter, you got a better view of her nude body. She had small B cups perfect for taking handfuls of as you fucked her, also she a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. It figured, Abigail didn't seem the type to have a fully shaven pussy, but she takes care of her self, so you didn't expect full on bush either.

She went over to you and knelt down as you pulled your cock out and playfully slapped her face with it. She giggled before latching onto your cock. God, she looked so adorable on her knees and sucking on your cock.

Does anyone try to stop you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)