More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nadir216 Nadir216

Chat up the June bugs? Go after a female lifeguard? Go after that black-haired girl (Tabitha)?

Booker and Fred chat up the june bugs

"Hi ladies."

The two girls looked up from the bench on the boardwalk where they were eyeballing boys. "You're the lifeguard, aren't you?"

"Booker."

Two of the girls that had first approached the lifeguard stand were sitting on the bench around ten that same evening. "I'm Allyce," said the redhead, "that's Erika." The other girl was the shy brunette.

"What are you two doing?"

"We're bored," said Allyce. "I'm tired of young boys. I wish we could get into bars."

"I can buy you booze if you want some."

Allyce looked up at Booker with wide eyes. Even Erika, who had been looking like she wished he'd go away turned her attention on him.

"Hey, I'm only twenty-one, I remember what it's like to be under age."

"You'd do that for us?"

"Sure, under several conditions. You give me the money up front and I'll bring it to your hotel room in case there's any cops around. If you're caught with it later, you tell the cops you don't know who bought it for you."

"Sounds great to me," said Allyce, reaching for her purse. The purse strap was around one shoulder and between her breasts, making her large tits stand out even more.

"Wait one minute,” interrupted Erika. "Can we have a minute to talk?"

Booker nodded and backed off. He recognized the look Erika was flashing him. It was the look that said, "I don't trust black men." The redhead would be telling her that the reward of getting the beer would be worth the risk of loosing twenty bucks.

"I don't have all night ladies," called Booker.

"Sorry, we'll take a case of beer or whatever you can get for twenty dollars. That should last us a week. We're staying at the Beachview Inn, room 204," said Allyce.

Leave them high and dry? Get them the beer and show up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)