More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobbyboy123 Bobbyboy123

Which Princess do we meet first?

Booette (the best girl)

I pushed myself up from the floor. It was dark but it looked like I was in some sort of creepy old house.

“The fuck, where am I!”

It was cold and I could see my breath. I stood up and the wooden floor creaked under my feet.

“Hello?” My voice echoed down the hall

I began walking through the house. It was clear to me that it was an old building. A very fancy old building at that. The furniture was covered by sheets and dust. I wandered through the house for an hour and didn't find anyone. I was freezing and exhausted. I opened a door and found a small bed room of sorts. I entered the room and locked the door behind me. I crawled into the bed which had a big thick blanket on it. I was finally getting warm but it was still pretty cold. I needed a way of warming up. I looked over to make sure the door was still locked then started jerking off under the blanket. I was only going at it for a few minutes when the room lit up a faint light. I opened my eyes and floating above me was a ghost with massive tits, long purple tongue, and spiky teeth.

https://www.google.com/search?q=boosette&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=imvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiuhZq29uPdAhXIErwKHTVhAEAQ\\_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=592#imgrc=XnkPP-RhE4SnoM:

The blanket flew off the bed. I screamed and grabbed a goblet off the side table and chucked it at her. Surprisingly it didn't just fly right through her but in fact hit her dead in the forehead. She fell from the air onto the bed face down right below my cock. She looked back up at me with a hiss then her entire demeanor changed when she noticed my cock. Her eyes got big and her face blushed. She seemed completely entranced by it. I slowly sat up and looked down at her.

“So you like my cock then?” I said

She nodded her head slowly her face still pink with blush

“It's ok you can touch it” I said

She slowly reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock.

“Bo-boo never seen one so b-big” she said with a high pitch voice

She began to slowly move her hand up and down my shaft.

“ Can-can boo lick?” She said not looking away from your poll

“Yes boo can lick it if she wants” I said

Her long tongue re emerged from her mouth and gave my cock one big slow lick. She must of loved the taste because that slow lick was followed by a barrage of faster licks. It felt amazing. I reached over and pushed her head down on my cock. It was both cold and warm at the same time. She had wrapped her tongue around my cock and was jerking it off with it all while still sucking it. I was I'm heaven and was also about to burts. I shoved one of my hands into her dress and squeezed one of her massive tits. This caused her to squeal on my cock. I exploded right there in her mouth. I shot what felt like three big loads into her. She pulled herself off my cock and looked at me with two big puffy cheeks full of cum. She then swallowed it in one gulp.

“Mmmmm yumm goo!!” She said licking her lips

I fell back onto the bed trying to catch breath. Suddenly she was on top of me.

“Boo want more yummy goo!”

Give her more "Goo"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)