More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what fun do you set up with her?

Bondage sub

David walks up to Lauren. "Lauren, have you ever been involved in bondage?"

Lauren shook her head.

"But you have often fantasized about it, haven't you?"

Lauren nodded.

"You have longed to have a man tie you up, spank you, and be your dominate lover. You crave being submissive during foreplay and sex. Just thinking about being a submissive bondage sub turns you on. Isn't that right, Lauren?"

Lauren nodded.

"Lauren, you find me very sexy. I am one of the sexiest men you have ever laid eyes on. You would love for me to be the first man to be your dominant bondage lord. You crave having me tie you up, gag you, spank you and have my way with you. You will invite me over to your place tonight. In your purse you have a list of bondage toys and equipment you have been carrying around with you. When you leave here, you will go find a sex toy store and buy everything on the list. Understand?"

Lauren nodded.

"I am here to further your career, but you don't care about that. You just want to be my submissive fuck toy. Tonight you will put on your sexiest bra and panty combo."

David went to the agent's desk and wrote down a list of bondage gear: padded handcuffs, shackles, paddle, ball gag, remote control vibrating anal plug, blindfold, rope. He put the list into Lauren's purse.

David snapped Lauren out of her trance.

Lauren blinked a few times then blushed and coyly looked at James. "So, David, would you like to come to my place and um...discuss my career further?"

"Sure, just leave me your address."

"Give me your number and I'll text it to you."

David gave Lauren his number, and she sent him her address. "Say eight o'clock?"

"I'll be there!"

They shook hands, and Lauren left.

how does the night go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)