More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you begin

Bondage fun

Olivia blinked her eyes open. Someone had just called her name she realised and told her to wake up. Within a few seconds she wished she could go back to oblivion. Olivia had no idea how she had gotten here, but she reasoned fast. She was lying on her front on the floor, but not in comfort. Her hands were tied tightly behind her back and somehow these were then tied to her ankles causing her to arch slightly. She must have been somewhere. She tried to think, but her last memories before this that she could think of were her at home, on her own getting into her nightshirt and going to bed with her dog Beaker curled at her feet. Now she was, well, she really was in the shit!

Appraising the situation quiuckly she confirmed that she could not move either her hands or her feet. Speech too was out of the question. Her mouth had been stuffed with a large ball on some kind of strap that went round her head and was impossible to dislodge without the use of her fingers.

She could hear a noise behind her. Fuck! She had been kidnapped and she thought she knew what to expect next.

Olivia was good at thinking quickly and under pressure. Her job as a successful lawyer was testimony to that. What should she do in the situation? Play along. Put up with whatever was done to her with a smile (well if this ball ever got removed), befriend her captor or captors. Do whatever she had to do to survive. Make them like her if possible. Let them see her as a person and then escape when the opportunity presented itself.

She was just congratulating herself on formulating the right plan when he stepped round in front of her and squatted down to her level.

Naked.

Grinning and with a full erection pointing straight between her eyes.

Fuck!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)