More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dawan dawan

What do you do next?

Bobby stays back

You grab the video camera and one of the still cameras and Bobby takes the other camera. Tom and Joe are better off pussy hunting as a team rather than all four of you stalking as sex-starved wolves hunting aggressively. You and Bobby are best friends and next door neighbors since you were babies. Your moms were best friends until his mom died when you were both in second grade. Your dad took off before you were born and Bobby's dad and your Uncle Jim have been your father figures. Your mom cooks more meals for Bobby than his dad does and has been like a mother figure to him since his mom died. You and Bobby have used the camera approach to get things started with girls before and have actually gotten laid a few times.

Before you left your house Bobby told you that he has been thinking about how sexy Amber Murphy (Karen's cousin) is lately. You tell him you think he is sick as she is always a bitch to you. While you would normally just shoot videos of random girls, you and Bobby have your targets tonight.

You start towards the house looking for the cousins.

Who do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)