More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TregunaMekoides TregunaMekoides

Let's find out more about a couple of the poor fellows this seems to be happening to...

Bobby's Blue Jeans

The blue jeans stood in front of a mirror as if there were a body in them. They turned side to side as if they were admiring themselves, tensing and folding at their emulated joints just as they would've if Bobby were wearing them. They turned around and bent over, accentuating their ass as the already tight denim stretched around his emulated body.

Across the room, the second drawer of Troy's dorm dresser slid open. A black T-shirt began to rise out, seeming to simply inflate with air before the fabric tightened, showing the detail of toned shoulders and collarbones. Invisible pectorals defined themselves, and the T-shirt hovered toward the jeans, almost seeming to take strides toward the haunted denim. Now the T-shirt was just a step away, and it's black sleeve rose just slightly toward the still-presented rear of the jeans. Tiny indentations appeared around the side of the pocket, and the jeans began wiggling as a clear thumbprint dug into the inside of a denim thigh. Now a full handprint could be seen clutching the phantom ass, as if the T-shirt and jeans had two separate invisible bodies, teasing each other.

Bobby and his roommate Troy were celebrating their first night as full Omega Kaps, and they were out drinking with their new brothers. The hazing rituals weren't nearly as bad as Bobby imagined they would be...but he was still happy they were over. The things they had to do were usually anywhere from harmless chores to ridiculous stunts, and Bobby was thankful that the more demeaning things were few and far between.

"Ladies!" Troy shouted to a group of girls he and Bobby were passing. "Would you like to meet my new Omega Kappa Zeta brother, Bobby?"

"Dude..." Bobby groaned quietly, trying to speed up ahead of him. The rest was a whisper under his breath, way outside his roommate's auditory range. "...it's funny the first time, maybe."

"Bobby, congratulations!" One girl squealed. "Does the cute new Omega Kap wanna come to a Triple Xi party?" Bobby rolled his eyes. He gritted his teeth for a second, then slightly smiled. He knew EXACTLY what he was going to do. He turned around, flashing his pearly whites at the only girl in the group still eyeing him.

"Ladies, that is so sweet of you that I need at least one phone number from someone before I say no--but I can absolutely take a rain check. But this OTHER cute new Omega Kap playing town crier? This is Troy, and he would LOVE to go to a Triple Xi party with you." The drunken Troy was obviously stunned into silence, because all he could do was put his hands out and nod in agreement to Bobby's statement.

"You can come," The girl said, nonplussed. Another looked at Troy with a little more enthusiasm.

"Troy!? THat SOUnds like TRI! TRI XI!" The girl slurred. She was met with an echo of squeals approximating her cheer.

"TRI XI!"

"It was meant to be! Come on, TROY!" Another girl said. The one Bobby replied to crossed her arms and looked at Bobby as the others continued down the street with a very pleased Troy.

"So...you don't really want a phone number," She said. Bobby smiled.

"Nah, not really."

"Yeah, I'm pretty good at calling that," she said.

"You're really pretty, trust me," Bobby said. "It's just--" She snickered, cutting him off.

"No, Bobby--I know. I'm gorgeous. I really get it. That's why I get it. You get it?" She laughed.

"Oh! Oh, you mean you're good with calling--yeah!" Bobby laughed now. "No, I get it. NOW I get it."

"He doesn't know, does he?" She asked, pointing at the group wandering back toward Society Row.

"You know, it worked the same way in high school. I like football, beer, and I can fix shit. Guys like Troy wouldn't really think about it." She looked Bobby up and down, shaking her head. Bobby could tell when he was being admired, even if she did know he was gay.

"Well, fuck, Bobby." She shrugged, feeling silly. Bobby could tell she felt awkward, felt a little bad about it. "I, um--I won't say a word."

"It's cool," Bobby said. "People who get it, usually, um...get it." Bobby smiled. "You want my number so I can make sure he gets home okay?"

"Which building are you? MacMillan?" She asked.

"Foster."

"I'm Foster! Fifth floor," She said.

"We're fourth. 4072," Bobby said. She gave him a thumbs up.

"Foster. 4072." She pulled out her phone. "What's your number?" Bobby gave her the digits, getting a text a couple seconds later.

Tammy! Foster 5076. We will bring Troy back. Possibly alive.

"Thanks, Tammy," Bobby said. "Have fun."

"You could come, you know," Tammy said. "I don't know where you're from, but, like...like-minded people absolutely attend Tri-Xi parties, Bobby. _Strapping lads _like yourself."

"Well, I'm an Omega Kap now, I'll have another opportunity. The world's my oyster!" Bobby intoned, making Tammy laugh aloud. "Nah, it's just been a week. Listen, I'll catch you at the next one and we can guy-watch. I promise. But I appreciate it."

"We're going to have a voo-doo doll of your roommate after tonight," Tammy said, "That's the charge for babysitting. So you better keep your word!" She laughed, heading back toward the now-distant group.

"You're joking," Bobby shouted back.

"Am I?" Tammy asked, tounging her cheek at him. "TRI XIIIIIII!" She howled into the night as she caught up with the group. Bobby couldn't help but laugh at the conversation. It was so fluid, so non-chalant. Tammy saw right through him, and suddenly it felt like he had a new best friend.

Bobby snickered, still thinking about it as he walked back to his room. She was effortlessly confident, and EVEN insinuated that she knew he was gay because he hadn't reacted to her beauty. She said she KNEW she was gorgeous, and THAT'S why she got it. Plenty of pretty girls back home didn't get it, but this remarkably pretty queen-bee type did.

And what was with the comment about the voo-doo doll? Bobby let himself drift off into that fantasy for a moment. A voodoo doll of Troy. A way to make Troy do whatever he wanted. A way to make him feel whatever he wanted. Bobby got a little red in the face as he felt his dick swell beneath his jeans. He had to stop thinking about this. He always wore skinny jeans, and a raging hard-on would show particularly well in these. He still had to walk halfway across campus.

Still, what did she mean by a VOO-DOO doll? Why would she say that?

Back in Bobby and Troy's room, the phantom forms filling their clothing were looking more complete. One of Bobby's white tank tops was filled out over the tight jeans, showing his slim waistline and the basic definition of his abs before expanding out to a powerful chest topped by rounded shoulders. Troy's black T-shirt was coordinated with a pair of his black briefs, sporting a tight butt and a sizable bulge. Though the white tank top lacked sleeves, a slight inflection of the shoulder led to invisible fingers slowly clenching around the high side of the bulge in Troy's briefs.

The cotton butt tightened as the invisible fingers began to work up and down. The bulge in Troy's haunted undies began to grow, and before long, an impressive, rigid expansion pushed higher and higher towards the briefs' elastic waistline. If the emulation belonged to a flesh-and-blood man, it would measure at least 8 inches. Suddenly, both of the empty short sleeves on Troy's hovering T-shirt raised themselves together toward Bobby's waistline.

Bobby was on the elevator when he felt it. He jumped a little, looking behind him to find nothing. He gasped when he felt it again, this time holding still instead of trying to jump away from it. He couldn't believe what he was feeling.

They were hands. Hands around his ass. Hands feeling and squeezing him — strong hands. Masculine hands, there was no doubt about that. He was terrified and aroused at the same time.

"Wh-who's doing that?" He asked. He didn't get a response, but the hands continued. His eyes went wide as he looked at the shiny elevator door to see his own skinny jeans moving on their own, plied by invisible hands. Bobby finally worked up the nerve to try to touch whatever it was that was grabbing him, but his hands passed right through the space where he expected a phantom hand to be. "Th-That's not possible..." He said, still watching as the feeling disappeared.

The elevator reached his floor, and it opened to a skinny guy with dyed black hair. He was wearing a too-small gray hoodie with some sort of band logo on it, looking at Bobby with one eyebrow raised.

"You...okay, man?" The guy asked. It only now registered to Bobby that he was grabbing his own ass, still searching in vain for the phantom hands that were just grabbing him.

"Uh, yeah! Stretching." Bobby said, arching his back and holding onto his ass as if he meant to. "I think I did something to my back."

"Ah. Sucks." The guy said as they switched places. Bobby stepped off the elevator still pretending to stretch. "Hope you feel better."

"Thanks man," Bobby said, heading to his room. He stopped in the hall and pulled out his phone. He flicked it on and looked at Tammy's text message again. He could feel heat in his face. He shook his head. What in the hell was he going to ask her? Was she a witch? Was she serious about the voodoo doll? He was being ridiculous. Maybe his imagination just got carried away with him.

He sighed, pulling out the keys to his room. He was about to unlock his door when the clenching hands came back again. Bobby let out a gasp as his jeans seemed to press against his bulge by themselves. He looked down in awe as the fabric moved on its own, and a hand plunged into his rear pocket and grabbed his ass once more. He dropped his keys in shock and pulled little puffs of air into his lungs as his lower lip trembled. What he was seeing was impossible.

His keys were hovering in the air, floating back up to the lock cylinder and inserting themselves. Bobby watched as the key turned itself while the door handle pushed down. The door swung open on its own, and Bobby felt himself shoved and lifted inside — literally by the seat of his pants.

What does Bobby find in his dorm room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)