More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Littleprincespanties1 Littleprincespanties1

Boa spanked till she cry’s for her mommy

Boa cry’s for mommy

Spank spank spank Boa is crying tears flowing down her face as her butt is being spanked hard her cheeks glowing red under her knee embarrassing panties. Stop stop Noo Noo Noo Boa cry’s out as Nico is laughing aww is poor little Boa Embarrassed. Boa is squealing yes yes please stop it hurts.

Nico grins ok Boa first answer this what is more embarrassing being spanked or knowing that your pussy is going to be bare for a good while just imagine every time you shower and change you will look at your bare pussy knowing it will grow any hair for a while or that you where spanked. Boa whimpering stutters havening a bare pussy, ohh really why is that nico asked with grin Boa squealing from the spanking says because the last time I was bare I was little girl.

Nico grinning really ok as the spanking carry’s on soon Boa can’t take any more and screams out nooo noooo nooo MOMMY. Nico hears this and is laughing so hard a little pee escaped into her own panties. Ha ha oh my the great Boa is crying for her mommy how humiliating. Boa whimpering stutters please stop stop but Nico is injoying the humiliation off her to mutch ok Nico says I will stop but first you have to agree to wear anything I give you for a month and I want you to say that you love your baby panties and that you only wear theses and only only childish panties. Boa is squealing as she says what Nico wants.

Good girl Nico mocks as the spanking stops boa is then held down on her back as Nico smiles ok before I let you get dressed first there is something that has to be done a pair off hands pull the front off Boa’s childish panties out as another emptyed a bottle off white powder down that says itching powder on it this makes Boa scream and squeal more as her panties are filled with it next the arms start to tickle Boa.

Stop stop nooooo noooo boa is laughing and squirming as she is being tickled. Nico stop stop noooo noooo I need to peeee Boa cry’s then it happens Boa starts to wet her selif. Noooo Boa cryed as Nico watched smirking. Awww look Boa you had a accident Nico smiles before she shows Boa a white frilly dress with hello kitty on

Does Boa wear the dress

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)