More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Evanns19 Evanns19

How should you approach today?

Bluntly tell your wife that you want to become a cuckold.

You decide enough is enough. She has... been complaining about you inability to get hard during normal dirty talk anymore. Plus you know that Jessica is a HUGE pervert for you and loves to be fucked. So you wake up from a nice wet dream of her getting railed, a thick hardon against your tighty whiteys. You patiently wait for her to come out of the bathroom. A few minutes pass and she comes out. "Hey babe, i need to talk to you!" you say with a bit of eagerness behind your voice. She turns towards you and yawns, in a tank top and nothing else "what's up sweetie? I just got home from a coworker breakfast meeting this morning." she says with a bit of an eyeroll. "Oh! uh... Have you ever heard of cuckold before?" you ask "Oh yeah! Its a pretty big kink" she replies, sitting on the edge of the bed. You take a deep breath and spill the beans "I want you to cuckold me Jessi. I can find you a man tonight as long as you let me cleanup afterwards."

Whats her response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)