More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jake1234 jake1234

What does she buy?

Blue Knee Socks (Willing Exhibitionism)

Ash entered this strange store, full of random clothing, toys, trinkets, and junk. The store was empty, not even a employee. “What the hell, this looks like a pawn shop with a hardcore drinking problem” Something caught her eye in the room though, a pair of blue knee socks hanged up on a coat rack.

“Hmm, I’ve never tried on Knee Socks before...” said Ash. “Is there anyone else here even? Can I just take these?”

After some pondering, she shrugs and takes off her shoes and socks to try these these knee socks. Right now she had a shirt showing midriff, a pair of jean shorts, and a purse. She goes barefoot and slips on the knee socks, sliding on all the way just right under her mid thigh. “Hmm... these are pretty nice!” Ash said.

Suddenly there’s a jolt through her legs, inflicting some strange things to happen to Ash.

First she put her shoes back on, then striped naked. Takes off her shirt, then pulls off her jean shorts tossing them both on the ground. Standing there in her pink bra and panties, revealing a tight ass and a C-cup. She then flings off her bra and panties pulling out her perky tits and trimmed pussy. “Ahh thats a little better” moaned Ash. Standing there in nothing but some knee socks and shoes.

These knee socks turn the wearer into a casual nudist. Until the socks are removed, the wearer will not be embarrassed to be completely naked. Ash just felt like striping down because it was pretty hot outside today, and it much better for her tan.

“I see you’re already wearing my merchandise! How do you feel?” A voice came from behind Ash.

Ash quickly spun around to face him, causing her tits and ass to bounce from the sudden movement, giving this stranger an eyeful of Ash.

“Well first of all, you need to get your shit together here, it looks like a hookers den in here. But these socks to feel nice I’ll give you that. I feel oddly free...”

“Hah, can’t imagine way girl! Maybe it has something to do with you being buck ass naked?” Said the shop keep.

“What?” Ash says looking down at herself. “Oh this, i just felt like it ok? You know studies show being naked is good for you! I get more sun this way!”

“Hey you don’t see me complaining, I’m just here to enjoy the show.” He said starting down at her pink pussy and sexy thigh gap.

Ash questioned what “show” he was talking about, “Whatever man, being naked isn’t that big of a deal. Get over it. How much are these anyway?”

“For you, free. You paid for it enough already at this point” he says as he snaps a picture of Ash’s whole body on his phone.

Perplexed at his answer Ash squinted at the man. “Everything has a price” as she walks to the exit.

“It sure does!”

Where Does Ash Go Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)