More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jarednj Jarednj

What does Mr. Wyndham ask of Alice?

Blowjob

Alice stepped into Mr. Wyndham's office as he closed the door.

"Do you want father to have this job?" He said, eyeing Alice up and down.

Alice blushed. “Yes, I came here to support him in anyway I can."

“Is that so?” Mr. Wyndham replied, lowering himself to her ear. "Then suck my cock and the job is his."

Alice’s face flushed in embarrassment, squeezing her thighs together as she felt her kitten getting wet thinking about the act. She stepped back a little in fear and confusion. ”What?”

"You heard me. If you want your father to have the job, suck my cock. Will you?"

Alice gulped, before firmly nodding. She lowered herself to his nether region, unzipped his paints and took out his cock.

"Good. Now hurry up and suck; we don't want your father to get worried."

The reminder that her father was outside caused her panties to soak through. She hurriedly started sucking him off.

Many thoughts were going through her head about how wrong this situation was. But they were soon countered by feeling of excitement she held about the situation. That the fact it was wrong made it feel so good. It was confusing but Alice pushed that aside and focused on getting the job done. She was bobbing her head up and down his cock, wondering when it was going to end. When she looked up at the older man, Mr. Wyndham looked slightly pleased with her. He was biting his lips in an effort to keep his pleasure as silent as possible.

Soon Alice heard a whisper; “Keep going, I'm going to cum."

That triggered something in Alice and she started going faster. Soon a stream of cum entered her mouth. She removed her mouth from his cock and, not knowing what else to do, swallowed it.

"Good girl, now go outside and tell your father I want to speak to him.”

Author’s Note: I encourage you all to write chapters! Even if you aren’t so sure about it, your effort will be appreciated. And besides, no one can be a worse writer than me!

How does this affect Alice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)