More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tommyd79 tommyd79

How do I relieve Mr. Flynn's stress?

Blow-Job, Show-Down

“Wait! No, Mr. Flynn… I’ll do whatever you want. I really need the money.” I cry placing my hands on his chest.

Mr. Flynn smiles, unzips his pants and retrieves his cock, pulling it free. “Good. You see how hard I am? Do something about that.”

“Mr. Flynn… I couldn’t…” It was HUGE (I mean HUGE), and I most definitely could do this.

“Sure you could, and you will, if you want that money?” Mr. Flynn aggressively commands pulling my hand to his cock.

“But your wife Mr. Flynn…,” I blush unable to keep from rubbing his length in my small hand, looking around, “and we’re out in the open. Anyone can see us.”

“Come on, let’s get in my car.” Mr. Flynn says leading me to the passenger door and letting me in before getting in behind the wheel. “No one will ever have to know.”

When he put it that way, it made sense. Beside I at least feel that fat slab of meat in my mouth I think as I lean to my side, inspecting it affectionately in my hand. I flick out my tongue, tasting its favorable pre-cum before stuffing the head of it between my lips.

“There you go, that’s a good girl.” Mr. Flynn moans combing his fingers through my blonde hair.

“Mmm…”

His dick tasted great and it felt great. I swallowed more of his cock into my mouth as one of my hands jerked his extensive length and my other hand slide between my legs. Mrs. Flynn was a very lucky woman, and I felt mildly jealous… even though the guy was a total asshole! I couldn’t get too much of his thick sausage into my mouth but Mr. Flynn seemed to appreciate the effort as he moaned and gasped, delicately running his fingers under my chin lifting it up. I look up into his eyes unashamed of my uninhibited display of idolatry lust I felt for his mammoth man meat.

“You’re a pretty good little cocksucker Jane.”

“Mmm…” I moan onto his cock.

My pussy was quickly becoming wet as I fingered my clit and fed my hungry mouth with the largest, fattest cock I’ve ever seen… including the internet!

I lose focus as Mr. Flynn puts his Bluetooth™ back into his ear. “What the fuck is it this time?!”

Mr. Flynn rubs my back urging me to continue. “Listen dick-stain, a fucking monkey could do your job!”

For some reason his aggressive behavior urged me on swallowing half his length into my throat, as he ridiculed and demoralized his assistant, making Mr. Flynn moan as her unties your bikini top.

“No. If I was talking to you, I would say, hey shit of brains! You got that?”

Mr. Flynn reaches around grasping my tit and pinches my nipple making me salivate like a whore around his cock. I twist my body wanting him to take full advantage of my breasts as I slobber along the length of his king sized dick. Mr. Flynn immediately gets the message pulling and tugging at both my breasts between his large fingers.
I can feel my body begin to shake as my fingers work my clit with furious speeds and my mouth bobs ferociously along 8” of Mr. Flynn’s 14” cock. Mr. Flynn feels like he is about to explode too as his hips thrust spontaneously and his fingers become more forceful and demanding as they grasp my breasts and squeeze them. For the first time since attaching my mouth around his cock, I have to pull off and gasp.

Mr. Flynn looks down at me and gives me a wicked grin. I can’t help but smile back before pushing my plush light pink lips along the side of his shaft and running my tongue up and down its length as my hand jacked along.

“Listen cock-mouth… I don’t have the time to talk to you right now…” Mr. Flynn grunts, ready to explode.

“I can’t… I’m…” Mr. Flynn grabs hold of your head. “Alright asshole… that is it!!! YOU… MY FRIEND, ARE FUCKING FIRED! YOU HEAR THAT… YOU… YOU… ARE FIRED!” He screams as I feel his cock twitch and a large geyser of his hot cum spurts into the air.

Large sizzling beads of cream shower my face and hair making me convulse as my own orgasm overcame me.

“Oh god yes, give me all your hot spunk!” I beg shifting his cock as it sprayed its second load across my chest. Several more massive loads exploded along my body and dripped between my legs. By the time he finished, I was completely covered in the man’s juices. It was unlike anything I had ever witnessed, more like something you see in a monster hentai picture. I loved it though, I wasn’t going to complain. I massaged it deliciously into my body, licking Mr. Flynn’s cock clean as it slowly shriveled back to its still impressive 9”. I just lay there basking in the afterglow, occasionally running my tongue along his cock.

“Listen kiddo… I have stuff I have to do, but you were great. Here is the $50 that I promised and here is my card. If you are looking for some real work, give me a call. I’m sure I can find a place for you with a good wage.”

Mr. Flynn pulls you off his lap handing you your bikini top and stuffing his cock back into his pants. “Now get the hell out of my car!” he jokes.

I tie up my top, jump out of the car waving bye to Mr. Flynn and run home and get in the shower. I was pretty sticky. After the shower I ran back out, looking for some new customers.

Who wants lemonade?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)