More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

Where to?

Bloody Rock - The Flinstones

It was 5 five o’rock in the afternoon and Wilma had just finished her chores at home. The vacuum elephant was sleeping in its closet in the living room, the diplodocus stew was cooking on the dragoven and the octopus dishwasher was finishing the last saucepan from lunch.

Wilma sat down on the couch to rest for a while. Her life had been kind of dull since the kids had moved away. The marriage of Peebles and Bamm-Bamm last summer had been a source of excitement but now that the dust had settled down she felt like there was nothing for her to look for. She regretted never taking a job, after all this was the ten thousandth century BC and men and women were entitled to equal rights and equal opportunities. A loud noise coming from outside dragged her out of her thoughts. She went to the window to have a look. A dirty and creepy truck was parked in front of the old abandoned house at the end of the street. “Rocksylvania moving company – Bringing your coffins anywhere you like in a matter of nights” proclaimed a large sign on the side of the truck. She shivered. The slogan was a bit strange.

“New neighbors…” Wilma thought”… at last something exciting”.

The Bird phone rang. She picked it up. It was Betty, her lifelong friend, she was all excited too and she offered her to go welcome the new neighbors together. They agreed to meet in front of Betty’s house after dinner and go give a warm welcome to the new neighbors.

***

When the two friends pushed the small gate to the old house’s garden they didn’t feel at ease anymore. Night had already fallen and the old dwelling casted a threatening shadow over Betty and Wilma. A ptero-bat flied between the girls making them jump in each other’s arms. They laughed and resumed walking toward the door of the mansion. They knocked on the large dark door.

“YES, WHO IS IT?” A loud and rocky voice asked after a while.

“Good evening, we’re Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble; we just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood”

The door opened making a horrible creaking sound revealing a gigantic green caveman with a square shaped head and two screws coming out the side of his neck. He smiled.

“COME IN COME IN, MY NAME IS FRANK, FRANK FRANKENSTONE; MY WIFE HIDEA WILL BE DELIGHTED TO MEET YOU GIRLS, PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND DON’T MIND THE MESS WE DID NOT HAVE TIME TO UNPACK.” Said the curious man in a strangely kind voice.

Wilma didn’t feel like following this nightmarish creature into the house, but now that they were here, it wouldn’t have been correct to leave. She looked at Betty and followed the green giant into the creepy house.

They walked in a large living room. Two strange looking kids were playing with a strange dog with big teeth and eyes by a huge fire. The girl was skinny and had long black hair, she was wearing black rags. The boy was fat and looked more normal than the other family members but his eyes reflected a demented light that gave goose bumps to Wilma.

A beautiful lady with black and white hair and a black nightdress highlighting her perfect breast was sitting by the fire, her eyes lost in the moving flames. She turned to the girls as they entered the room. Her eyes shinned with a strange reddish glow.

“How delightful, a couple of nice local girls for our first dinner in town” she said revealing, a pair of unusually long fangs.

“Oh we don’t want to intrude, we just wanted to welcome you in the neighborhood and we just had dinner.” Wilma said. The woman kept smiling. “I’m Wilma and this is Betty we live a couple of houses down the street.”

“You don’t intrude at all, we were just about to go out for a quick bite but as you’re here… My name is Hidea. Have a sit, please.” She simply said.

Wilma and Betty sat down.

“Kids, go to sleep now” Hidea said

The little rascals tried to complain but there mother silently dismissed them with a wave of her hand.

“So girls, tell me all about this town, we just arrived from Rocksilvania and we want to enjoy the delicacies of this modern city as soon as possible…”

Hidea turned out to be a delightful host. She served them a delicious sweet wine from her home country; they talked about kids, the city of Bedrock, absent husbands and the delights of modern civilization.

As the night grew older, the girls grew tired and after a while Wilma said it was already late and that she and Betty should be going home. Hidea seemed displeased but she accompanied them to the door promising they would soon meet again.

Wilma came back home to find Fred sleeping on the door mat. As usual he had been expelled from the house by Baby Puss, their pet saber tooth tiger.

***

The morning after Wilma woke up after Fred had left for work; she wasn’t used to that but she assumed it was due to the wine and the wonderful evening she had enjoyed with Betty and the Frankenstones. She walked to the Rubbles’ home to have a coffee with Betty but she found the door closed and the curtain drawn over the windows. She banged repeatedly on the door to no avail. She went back home to get the set of spare keys that Betty had given her just in case.

She opened the door to her friend’s house and entered. The place was really dark. There was a foul stench in the air.

“Betty?” She said as she was groping around in the darkness.

“Wilma? I’m in bed, I really don’t feel well” Her friend’s faint voice answered her from the bedroom.

The room was even darker than the rest of the house, all Wilma could see was a couple of red dots where she knew the bed was. She turned on the lights, walked to the bed and sat by her friend. Betty looked so pale, so weak.

“You really look sick; let me call you a doctor.”Wilma said.

“No please, don’t, I just need to rest.” Betty answered.

“Are you sure, you look really messed up.” Wilma replied

“Yes, yes, I’m sure, just stay with me please.”

“Do you want something to drink, coffee maybe?”

“Yes coffee would be great, I’m so thirsty”.

Betty’s voice took a strange tone when she said that. “Almost lusty” Wilma though as she was making the coffee. She got back to the room to find the bed empty; she noticed red stains on the sheets and pillow. She looked around to find her friend naked in the bathroom. She looked even paler than before. Her neck and thigh showed nasty bruises. “Betty! Cover yourself!” Wilma cried turning around

“I had the strangest dream last night” Betty said ignoring her friend” I was here in my bedroom and Hidea Frankenstone came to visit me. She did things to me, delicious things… I would have never thought I would enjoy doing this kind of things with a girl but in my dream I did. It was so strange… “

“Stop saying silly things and at least put on a bathrobe” Wilma said

Wilma turned around to see her friend still naked and a lot closer. Betty was actually so close that Wilma could feel her breath on her face. Wilma felt strangely aroused by the proximity of her friend. Betty’s hands fell on Wilma’s hips drawing her closer even.

“I’m so sorry Wilma…” Betty said to her friend’s ear almost crying “…but I’m so thirsty”

Betty kissed her friend’s neck, Wilma was overwhelmed with pleasure; it had been a long time since she had felt this. As Fred had grown older he had lost his tyrannosaurus ardor in bed, and now he was more like a sloppy mammoth. As Betty licked and sucked on her neck, she could feel her thighs getting wet.

“Oh Betty” she murmured “please don’t… don’t stop .”

She felt a bolt of pain running from the base of her neck down her spine. But the pain was soon replaced by pleasure. She screamed her orgasm to the world before fainting into the cold darkness of .

***

When she woke up, she was resting in her bed. It was early in the evening and she felt different. The night outside the window didn’t seem as dark as it should have, she could see colors and details that she wouldn’t have noticed even in daylight. The sounds were odd too, she could hear the typical slurping sound of the vacuum elephant in the next room, but she could also hear Fred heavy breathing as he struggled with the animal; she could hear the tricera-mices in the basement and the ptero-pigeons in the attic.

But overall she felt thirsty, really thirsty.

She walked to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She was really pale, her neck showed a couple of puncture marks and her eyes shinned the same demonic light she had noticed the day before in Hidea, her new friend… “Friend? Mistress actually” she thought. And then she remembered what had happened earlier. Although she knew she should have, she didn’t feel any shame, she actually longed for the experience to start again and she knew it would.

“Wilma darling, you’re up!” Betty said in her back.”You look delightful”

Wilma turned around. Her friend had changed her typical blue dress and hair bow for a much more daring outfit. Betty still wore a bow but it was black and her dress was now black too and showed a lot more of her anatomy. Wilma liked what she saw.

“We’re having the Frankenstones and the kids for dinner tonight; Fred and Barney are cleaning up the houses. It’s really funny seeing them struggle with that.” Wilma continued giggling. Her mouth now showed a beautiful pair of fangs under her fleshy lips.

Wilma walked to her friend and kissed her voluptuously. She could fell her fangs rubbing against her friend’s tongue.

***

Peebles moaned in pleasure as she was ravaged by the three vampiresses. Hidea released the left wrist of the red haired young woman licking the blood from her lips and observing her new brides: Wilma’s mouth onto her daughter’s neck and Betty’s head buried in her crotch.

“Gazoo” Peebles said in a whimper. And all went black for the three creatures of the night.

As she was drifting away in in a now lot less crowded room, Peebles looked at the small green man floating in her mother’s bedroom. The alien called “The Great Gazoo” had tried to help the Flintstones in the past, failing dramatically each time. He had gone away in a self imposed exile as he resented his inability to help his friends. He had come back because he had felt that the situation was far too critical for him to ignore. But once again he had failed dramatically.

Peebles would soon come back to life as a powerful, capricious and free minded vampire that would submit the entire prehistory to her reign of lust and terror. Wilma and Betty would be teleported in a distant future where they would encounter a delicious family of post humans called the Jetsons into whose mother and daughter’s neck they could sink their fangs before turning the whole universe in an inferno of pleasure and blood.

The great Gazoo could only comfort himself in the fact that Hidea would be sent to XIXth century Transylvania where she would meet her demise by the hand of the infamous vampire hunter Abraham Van Helsing.

YABABADOOOOO

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)