More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BWayne BWayne

What's next?

Blondie goes to Dithers & Co.

Blondie felt excited the next day. She really wanted to see Julius again after their sexual tryst. She wanted more of him and she couldn't wait until she met him at his office. After taking a quick bath, she dressed up. This wasn't more that a dress-to-impress meeting. This was a dress-to-fuck-me-again-silly date. Her heart raced as she finished putting on her make up -- business-like eye shadows and liners, soft and unassuming naked hued blush, and a strong, I-want-to-suck-your-cock, fiery red lipstick. She carefully picked her clothes that accentuated her tight body and enormous breasts. She decided to go commando and topless underwear as well. She wanted to be ready to fuck him at a moment's notice. She picked a white v-necked cami: a faint color to just see through her nipples and just enough coverage to show her cleavage and a hint of side boob. To cover up, she went with an ashen grey skirt suit. The material was almost drab but it was form fitting and hugged her curves rather well. She had the perfect camouflage for a hot office fuck.

She admired herself again on her full length mirror. She was an enchantress: hot to trot and ready to go.

She needed an alibi. She didn't want to appear like a hussy gold digger. She really wanted him. She had to figure out a way on what she went to his office for.

What is her business there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)