More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BWayne BWayne

What's next?

Blondie Gets a Phone Call

Blondie was out gardening the next day. The weather was sunny, hot and humid. She had on a tight-fitting pink spandex sports bra that barely held onto her huge breasts. Her matching pink and black striped low cut hot pants revealed enough cheek from her buttocks and just the right amount of camel toe from her plump pussy mound. She was sweaty again from her morning jog and yoga routine. She smiled as she remembered the passionate lovemaking she had with Julius. She couldn't stop thinking about him ever since. Yesterday's was different and she wanted more of him. Her cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello my dear. How are you feeling?"

"I feel great, honey!" She stood up, twirling around happily like a teenage prom queen talking to the high school jock. "I...can't stop thinking about you."

"Me too, Blondie. Me too. I wanna take you away from this place and just be with you."

"Oh, Julius! Run away with you? But where and when?"

"How about right now?"

Blondie quickly turned around and saw her lover standing by the driveway. She went after him and embraced him, bending her right knee back as they kissed like they did in the movies. And kissed deeply they did, not caring who around saw them.

"Where are we going, honey?"

Where does he take her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)