More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by meeks83 meeks83

What's the game?

Blindfold Game

You wonder what kind of game Chloe has in mind. Chloe looks over at Marie and Matt. Chloe grabs Bill by the hand, and takes a deep breath.

John, Jen,” Chloe begins. “We have a confession. We weren’t sure if we wanted to bring this up with you two or not, but we decided we want you to be part of this.”

You and Jen look at each other, curious with anticipation.

“We’re swingers,” Chloe says. “But only with each other. We haven’t tried with anyone else. We just like to share each other, with each other.”

You can’t believe it. Why are they telling you this? Are you and Jen going to be invited to join?

“And… we were wondering if you two wanted to join us… tonight,” Chloe says. You and Jen sit in stunned silence. You both can’t believe what you’re hearing.

“We totally understand if you’re not into it, it’s a lot to just throw at you,” Bill says. He’s right, it is a lot to throw at us, suddenly. You and Jen look at each other.

“Maybe… we can step away for a moment to chat about it?” Jen suggests.

“Yes, we should definitely do that,” you reply.

You both step out to the kitchen for a moment.

“So, what do you think?” Jen asks.

“Well, I think it could definitely be fun,” you reply. “It could also be weird after, like we may not ever look at each other the same way.”

“True, it could be awkward after. Or, it could be the most fun we’ve ever had,” Jen suggests. You wonder if she’s in on it, she seems pretty ready to have some fun with them. “So, what do you say?”

“Yes, let’s do it!” You say. Jen gives you a kiss, and you both walk back out to see your friends.

“We have decided that we would like to join in on the fun,” you announce.

“Excellent!” Marie exclaims. “This is going to be so much fun! Now obviously we can take it slow to start, and if you guys need to stop or don’t want to continue, we totally understand.”

“Yes for sure. You just let us know if things go too far,” Matt says.

“Thanks, we really appreciate that,” Jen says. “So… how do you guys usually start?”

“Well, I had an idea for a game that could get us started,” Chloe says.

“What did you have in mind?” you ask.

But what is the game???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)