More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Twisted_Fellow Twisted_Fellow

Follow his or her path?

Blair Mitchell

Blair Mitchell was turning in bed. This wasn't uncommon for her. Ever since she moved out of her parents place. She argued with her father, her mother was barely ever home to help. It was not like she was physically abused, but all the rules and restrictions were just too much. She found it was just easier to go out on her own since she turned 18 a week ago. She even found a nice job as a secretary at a law firm. It paid decently and the hours were 9 to 5 on weekdays which allowed her free time on the weekends. To her fortune today was Saturday.

She enjoyed playing games like: Just dance, Dance central, Halo series, Call of Duty, Starcraft 2 and World of warcraft. Just to name a few. Well, that last one was when it was still enjoyable to her. She really needed to do something to relax her mind and that was not what she got when she finally opened her brown eyes. A small red exclamation mark with the number one beside it flashing in the lower right corner of her field of vision. The heck? She though, wondering now if she was still asleep. Once she thought of how to open it, it popped up into a new window as a new quest.

Relax and ready yourself for the day.

- Take a warm shower

- Eat breakfast

- Get dressed

+ 10 xp

Optional: Meditate or Perform 2 Yoga poses while showering

+ 50 xp and + 1 Wisdom and Agility

+ New random skill (linked to optional choice)

"Well, I guess it could be worse." She mumbled before accepting the quest. Dream or not, why turn down rewards for something you were going to do anyways? She slipped slipping out of bed and stretched lightly with a yawn. Her left hand lifting to cover her mouth. "Mm.." She had on a baggy white t-shirt and pink frilly panties on. This covered her form, but mostly she liked it because it was comfy. She cocked her head a bit to the side when she noticed what looked like an Hp and Mp bar in the upper left corner of her vision. It seemed to adjust as she tried to focus on it, but felt it was too small to see. So I was right. She thought as it was now big enough for her to see.

"Will this dream get anymore weird?" Soon as she finished that sentence another flashing exclamation mark appeared. She sighed as it popped open.

Achievement unlocked!

Asking for it! Though it isn't a dream.

Reward

+ 1 Wisdom

+ 2 Sass from me!

"Funny.." She shook her head with a slight huff, slipping off her t-shirt, exposing herself to a mirror as she entered the bathroom. "Wait, not a dream?" She found herself looking that achievement over once again. "If that is so.." She focused more on her Hp and Mp bars noticing this time how much she had.

Hp: 60/60

Mp: 90/90

Getting a new exclamation flash. It opened up revealing she had just gained a new skill.

New skill gained: Observe lvl 1

Cost: 1 Mp per use.

Observe: look carefully at someone or thing to learn more details about it.

She decided to look more into that later, she wanted to get that shower in. Things were just too much for this early in the day, looking back to the mirror she had exposed herself to. She saw herself standing there a cute 5' 4". At least she felt that was true. Her breasts were perky B cups with cute pink nipples. Her skin was pale with a modest amount of freckles covering her breasts, the bridge of her nose and cheeks. Her soft hands ran through her fiery red curly hair which fell down to her shoulders. She had a cute face, but nothing that screamed you need to have me in your life. Not that people online didn't say otherwise on Instagram and Facebook. She was seriously debating about shutting it down. She no longer felt the need for that sort of validation after leaving home.

She inched down her panties from her slightly curvy hips. She stepped into the shower and turned on the water. Her eyes closed as she started to clear her mind. She had made it a ritual of sorts to slowly shower with her eyes closed, focusing on nothing but that task. Slowly working her way down from her head to her toes, but made sure to deeply caress and massage her shaven pussy as a reward. Her fingers lightly probing herself before entering. She gasped softly. Her fingers massaging her labia as she impaled herself more and faster. Her other hand playing with her right breast. She was attracted more to an idea than a physical form, which she didn't think much about, making it easier to enjoy the pleasure.

Her body shook with her climax, purring softly. She noticed a check mark near the optional section of his quest objective which had moved to the upper right of her field of vision in a smaller and simplified form. She noticed yet another red exclamation flashing. It popped up with another achievement.

Achievement unlocked!

New skill gained: Masturbation lvl 20

Touching yourself now builds up orgasms faster. Orgasm rate and pleasure increased by 20%.

"Oh son of a..." She felt herself blush. Wait, stats? How could she not have thought about a character sheet until now.. She wondered what else she may have missed as a new red exclamation flashed. It popped open.

Character sheet and inventory operate by thought as well as physical interactions.

Would you like to open your character sheet/inventory now?

"That would be helpful" She whispered before one popped up. Her eyes went wide, which caused her to wince, water hitting her eye and she wasn't ready. She forgot she was still in the shower, turning it off before she stepped out, getting herself a towel. This task was a little hard with that character sheet in her face, but she did notice it updated her look as she changed herself. She now had a towel equip.

Name: Blair Mitchell

Title: The Gamer

Lvl: 2 XP 250/400

Hp: 60/60

Mp: 90/90

Money: $ 2,525

Inventory slots 0/20


Skills:

(Passive) Gamer's Body: Your body is like a video game character, damage reduces your health rather than actually wounding you. (Disabled in the real world)


(Passive) Gamer's Mind: Mind altering affects will be nullified up to lvl x 3.


(Passive) Gamer's Life: Everything can become a skill and upgraded through practice and/or proper stat modifiers.


Masturbation lvl 20: Touching yourself now builds up orgasms faster. Orgasm rate and pleasure increased by 20%.


Observe lvl 1: Look carefully at someone or thing to learn more details about it. Costs: 1 Mp per use.


(Passive) Daddy issues rank 15: + 15 Lib

"I...I do not have daddy issues..." She stammered. She looked over it some before noticing her actual stats. She noticed a click for more info icon near each item of her Character sheet. It would seem she had the standard layout: rings, gloves, weapon and off-hand, torso, legs, feet, neck, face, and head.

Str: 10 + (0) End: 10 + (0)

Int: 15 + (0) Wis: 15 + (0)

Agi: 20 + (0) Cha: 10 + (0)

Lib: 5 + (15)

She clicked on her towel and placed it into her inventory, it only took one inventory slot, her eyes went wide, realizing she was naked once again. "Fuck.." She cursed before re-equipping it. Useful and something to be mindful of. She thought and nodded to herself before moving to get dressed. She placed her clothing into her inventory before equipping it. Her clothing took one inventory slot per piece. She would need to experiment more with this later, but at least getting dressed and undressed would be easier.

Now that she was dressed, she went to the kitchen to get something to eat. She had wished that cooking was easier, but with these new powers that might be so. Gamer's life did say everything can become a skill and upgraded through practice and/or proper stat modifiers. She found herself a bit giddy as she went to the refrigerator to take out some eggs, an onion, and soda. She pulled out some bacon bits from a cupboard nearby. She pulled out a frying pan and hoped this would work. She turned on the unit and quickly went to work. A new notification showed up, she let it pop up.

New skill earned: Cooking lvl 1 - Channeled

(Passive) Cooking: Allows for better food to be made with each lvl.

"Yay" She almost cried. "No more feeling useless in the kitchen." She sniffed before smiling. "Okay, you can do this." She said to focus once again on cooking. She was happy she didn't burn anything and well, the food looked amazing to her. She got the omelette she made onto a plate before starting to eat it. She decided to observe it.

Observe: Omelette made by The Gamer. 1% Hp and Mp regen per minute after eating. Duration: 3.5 hours.

"Oh yeah, buffs!" She giggled with excitement. Once he finished his quest auto turned in with this message.

Quest completed: Relax and ready yourself for the day.

Rewards: +10 xp, Optional bonus: + 50 xp and + 1 Wisdom and Agility

New skill gained: Meditate lvl 1

Channeled: Clearing your mind causes Hp and Mp to regen more quickly.

+ 3 x Hp and Mp regen while channeling.

Random chance to gain a new skill.

lvl 2 XP: 310/400

Agi: 21 + (0) Wis: 16 + (0)

Mp: 90/91

She felt she was off to a good start, her mind was clear and things were looking up. Her mana refilling at that moment due to her food buff. Should she go to the mall and get something for herself? Maybe go for a walk before seeing if any new games were in.

To the mall or go on a walk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)