More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tangential5 tangential5

How do you want her to be?

/BDSM

“Mr. Doe.”

You glance up as Alaina enters your classroom. “Good afternoon, Ms. Raybin. What can I do for you?”

She closes the door. “I think you know.”

You set down your pen. “I’m sure I do not.”

She crosses the room to your desk. “I’ve seen the way you look at me. And the other girls. It’s time you get what’s coming to you.”

“I-I’m sure I don’t know what you mean,” you manage to stammer out. Your tongue is dry, but it’s not for a reason an innocent bystander would think.

“Turn around,” her tone brokers no response.

“Now listen, young lady…”

She cuts you off. “I now have pictures of us in a classroom alone. Want to guess what the courts will believe if I make this public?”

Of course, you are caught. The courts will believe the young lady, as they should. You abase yourself. “What do you want me to do?”

She smiles, her small mouth stretching cruelly. “You will address me as ‘my lady’.”

“Of course, my lady. What is your will?”

“I’m pretty fucking sure I said turn around!”

Humiliated, you bend down and turn around. The first swat against your posterior is not a surprise. “You like that, you pervert?” she says. You can’t help but elicit a moan.

“Turn over.” You comply to see a topless beautiful girl. She slides your raging erection between her breasts. “You like that, you animal?” You cannot deny that you do. The sight of this beautiful teen sliding up and down on your is going to do you in.

You’re just about to cum when… “Well? Do you want that?”

“Yessssss,” you murmur.

“Well, too fucking bad,” she declares.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)