More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Funnygurl Funnygurl

What race is Sarah?

Black

Sarah was a perfect example of an African American woman. She stood 5'11" with pure chocolate color skin. Her tight leather outfit hugged her slender curves and cute bubble butt, while making her Bust, already 36Ds, look even bigger. Her long dark hair was tied in a ponytail behind her.

After admiring herself for a moment, Sarah walked forward to a large metal door. She knocked twice, and an eyeslot opened.

"Password?" a female voice asked.

Sarah remembered what her friend had told her, "Cleopatra" she replied.

The eyeslot slid shut, a moment later the door opened, the girl, a cute white girl, greeted Sarah, "Hello, ma'am, please go that way".

Sarah nodded and walked down the dark hall. Suddenly, at the end, stood a medium sized, well lit room with a high ceiling. In the center of the room stood a circle desk, with 3 girls manning it. Sarah walked over to the desk.

"Hello." one of the girls greeted Sarah, "Welcome to the Sapphic market. What are you looking for ma'am?"

"A virgin." Sarah replied, " A partly trained virgin."

"Very good, ma'am." the woman said, staring happily at the African beauty, "What race, ma'am?"

What race should Sarah choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)