More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Black widow's suite Malfuction

There Natasha had taken down a small amount of soilder, as she right along with other female Avengers burst through the barricades. When she was running, one single stray bullet had came close to hitting her, as she dodged it resulting in the same bullet hitting the suite. Ignoring the bullet hit, Natasha then carried on, all the while she still carried on fighting on until the battle had ended. Natasha, after fighting the battle, she had found it pretty strange that the women that she was fighting with had their eyes on her as they could of barley focus on the fight.

"What are you ladies staring at?, what is it?" Said Natasha

"Natasha, maybe you need to look at yourself" said Shuri

She then pointed at Natasha, as Natasha then looked at herself now noticing that her suite was now invisible now showing her naked body completely exposed. They other lady Avengers could see her everything that Natasha the black widow has, like her 32DD, athletic ass, her pussy that had red hair that was shaved in her black widow hour glass symbol.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" Shouted Natasha as she the quickley covered herself up.

"Мне нужно одеться в эту минуту" said Natasha in her Russian accent.

Then as Natasha saw the other ladies looking at her as Ironheart was looking at her Natasha's Kat she then ran off as the other lady Avengers looked her puzzled as Ironheart said " whoa I know she was a redhead!" As she giggled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)