More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tip Tip

What reality do you end up in?

Black slavery

You hear a deflating horn sound. The voice returns, "Sorry, contestant, this is NOT your reality. Here, the American Civil War ended with a southern victory."

SHIT.

The voice continues, "As such, slavery never ended and instead became an American institution, one that Americans then spread through the world following World War I."

SHIT. SHIT.

The voice continues, "Our contestant's great-grandfather was a free man in the North. Unfortunately for him, the North surrendered. As such, he became a . His son became a . His son became a . And thus, our contestant is a ."

SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.

You think the voice is now mocking you but it continues, "However, slavery has evolved into a more humane institution. Now, slavery as it evolves consists of people over the age of 18 agreeing to become complete and utter personal slaves for individuals for a set contractual period of time. The owner must pay the funds for the into a trust. Five to ten years of slavery is often the easiest way for them to gain enough funds to move into the middle class but for our contestant, his family has been stuck in the cycle of slavery as free blacks had to pay reparations to the white southerns who lost slaves in the war."

Well, one shit I guess.

"Our contestant was born and raised on the plantation for one of the richest families in the world which had as many as two hundred slaves at any given time. Our contestant is the picked by the beautiful heiress to the family, Amber, and is now leaving for college with his 18-year-old white blond master, having been with her family since he signed a five-year contract."

Shit? Who knows anymore.

The voice goes into a crescendo, "Contestant, however in three seconds, you are going to wake up with none of this information. Can you leave this reality by finding the exit door and go back to 'FIND YOUR REALITY'?"

You pray to god you do.

Where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)