More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jake1234 jake1234

What does she buy?

Black choker (Command Dominance)

Ash steps in the door. She’s currently wearing a tube top and jeans. This version of Ash is kind of bitchy.

Seeing no one in the store, Ash decided to help herself. “This place gives me the creeps...” Looking around she saw lots of strange nicknacks, trinkets, jewelry, toys and antiques stacked on shelves and glass cases. Although something caught her eye hanging on a coat rack.

A back choker enlaced with a beautifully intricate design toped off with a silver sparrow in the center. “This is perfect for a goth costume!” Ash blurted outloud picking it up from the stand.

Suddenly a voice rings out from behind her “Yes it would girlie, that would look perfect especially for you!”

From behind a counter that Ash didn’t see on the way in, approached a skinny tall man with dark clothes and hunched figure. “I happened to craft that one myself” the stranger said with a smile.

This kind of creeped ash out as she didn’t like this place much in the first place. “Really? You actually made this? Like I’ll believe that, you look like you came right out of the homeless shelter.”

Unphased by Ash’s remark the man says “Ha! Looks can be deceiving you know! I hold a higher position than you might think.”

“Not if your shop looks like my grandma’s basement you creep, look are you even selling any of this? Theres no price tags”

“For the choker my dear, 70 dollars!”

“You serious? I mean it looks pretty good I’ll give you that but it was probably made in china for 6 bucks. Im not going to be scammed by some virgin like you. My ex could’ve knocked your ass out with one arm.” She says with a smug on her face.

“How about you give it a try? I promise you’ll like it!” He said taking out a small hand held mirror.

“Ugg fine” she complains as she starts to put it on. “But I’m not taking anything you hand to me dude. I don’t know where you’ve been.”

After adjusting it to her neck she pulls out her phone to take a few selfies with it. She thinks it looks surprisingly good on her! Perfect if she wanted to go goth got the party next week! After a few moments of wearing it theres a small jolt of energy that courses through her body as something starts to happen.

The choker takes affect on her, causing her to partially lose control of her own actions, these effects take place:

If someone tells her to do something, she’ll do it. If its something she can do and it doesn’t involve any , she will fulfill the command exactly. It was as if something in her mind was convincing her to do it no matter how embarrassing or compromising it was. She would be fully aware of her actions, but completely helpless. There would also be some sort of block in her mind to prevent her taking action directly against the command, the most she could do is complain. She also cant take off the choker unless someone else does, and she’s blocked from telling or indirectly telling people about it, even if she knows it’s the choker. Other than these conditions she can continue life as normal.

“Well it looks ok I guess. I feel kind of funny wearing it though.” Ash says. “Its probably just the vibe of this entire room though. You don’t live here do you?”

There’s a sight pause before the shop keep responds “Take off your top”

“Huh” said Ash dumbfounded.

“I said take off your top.” The man commanded again.

Ash paused, then with a huff she reluctantly took off her tube top and tossed it to the floor, revealing her bra. “There... I did it ok?” Ash at this point was feeling very confused, why did she just agree to that?

“Hmm, not good enough. Show me your tits too”

“Wha- what the... you want me too... what?” Ash stuttered. Holding her hands to her breasts.

The shop keep just stood there, looking at Ash with expectation.

Ash with a now visible blush on her face, slowly unhooked her bra then quickly tossed it to the ground with anger. Quickly covering up her D-cup boobs.

“No don’t cover them, I want to see. Consider this payment for your choker.”

Ash looking down on the floor with shame, put her hands to the side exposing her tits to this stranger. Why was she doing this? She felt so embarrassed and confused, she’s showing her tits to a stranger! “Holy fuck are you happy now?”

Satisfied? Or more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)