More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Choose The Hero

Black Canary (Katie Cassidy)

Black Canary opens her mouth to let out a yell but the man raises his hand and Laurel starts . He walks towards her smiling.

"Nice try, Laurel, but your sonic scream will have no effect on me. He lowers his hand, and Laurel coughs as she gasps for air.

"Who the hell are you?" She asks.

"I am your defeat. Soon this city will see the Black Canary for what she really is: a slut who needs to be mounted and used."

"You son of a bitch!" Laurel yells as she charges him. The man throws a punch to her, sending her flying sideways. She slams against the wall and falls to the ground. The man pounces on her, delivering a series of punches and kicks to her face and stomach. He slams her head against the wall, leaving Laurel in a daze.

The man grabs her throat and lifts her up. With his other hand, he takes off her mask.

"Such a pretty face. Why did you cover it? This face was made to be filled with cum." Then he grabs her uniform and with one motion, he rips it off her. Then he rips off her underwear and bra and peels off her boots.

"Mmm what a tight body. Laurel you're meant to be breeded. I bet you're fertile. Such lovely tits and a nice ass. And your abs. Those abs were meant to have cocks rubbed on them. Enjoy your nudity, Laurel, because you're gonna be like that for a long time." He slams her on the wall and drops her. As soon as Laurel hits the ground, the man raises his hand and a long cylinder shaped object comes out and shoves it's way into her mouth. Laurel gags as the object fills her mouth. It slides in and out then she feels it twitch and shoot a substenace in her mouth. It pulls out and shoots a few strands on her face and chest.

When it's done, it retreats back to his hand.

"Now you look like you're supposed to," the man says. "Enjoy your new life." A portal opens besides Laurel and he throws her in it.

Where Does Laurel End Up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)