More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by horny-oz horny-oz

And now?

Bit more sucking, then on to.........

? Mmm, that?s a good whore, Y?know, I don?t think your parents would be too happy to know what your doing to your neighbours cock! Now, take it deeper.? Jim says, pushing Kelly down onto his cock more, feeling her gag on his pole as he hit?s the back of her throat.

Kelly tenses for a moment, then relaxes her gag-reflex and literally swallows Jim?s massive prick, straightening her throat to get it all the way in, her nose against his pelvis, his giant member filling her mouth and neck. She then rolls her tongue against this massive intruder in her mouth, making it twitch, and swallowing over and over again, making her throat contract and ?wank? Jim?s cock with its rhythm.

? Aah, fuck that?s good, Kelly, good deep throating, just like a young whore should.? Jim grunts, amazed at the intensity of the blow-job he?s getting from this little minx. He would never have imagined that the little hotty he sometimes wanked over would be such an outright sex-fiend in real life!

Kelly began to lift and lower her head, fucking his dick with her mouth, his large nob sliding in and out with a little effort.

After a few more minutes of this, she takes his cock out of her mouth and starts to turn around, offering her ass to him, saying: ? I cant wait any longer, please Jim, shove your cock into me, I need it so bad right now.? she rubs her pussy and asshole against his length, enjoying its warmth.

Jim gets onto his knees and positions himself behind her, relishing the excellent view of her wet snatch and puckering asshole. He presses his nob against her cunt, about to push into her for the second time, but Kelly looks back over her shoulder,

? No Jim, stick it in my asshole this time, please, it needs to be filled so bad, I want you to fuck my ass, don?t be gentle, pummel my ass.? she begs. ? I don?t have any Vaseline, so just spit on my asshole before you fuck me.?

Fuck her ass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)