More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What's next?

Bimburg

Bimburg, " The Hottest and wildest City" which is totally are Motto.

A city of where beauty is everything and thinking totally give you wrinkles. A beach side city of fun that have perfect weather all the time.

The city have seven districts which are all totally awesome.

First is Cosmetic Drive, her every women gets the body they always wanted. Breasts the size of basketballs, hourglass figures, giant ass and any hair and eye color you dream of.

Second District is Fashion Plaza, where you can buy all of the skimpiest and sexiest clothes you fantasized about. Plus all the sex toys and sex equipment you want.

Third District is Bar Street, here are the varies bars you can go to. Each bar with a different theme and events. For mud wrestling, wet T-shirt contest to every erotic thing you can think of.

Fourth District is Lustful Playground, here are varies entertainment. Such as strip clubs, brothels, love hotels, strip games of all kinds and stuff like that.

Fifth District Pleasure Beach, clothing is optional here on the white sand beaches. Sex is encourage as well as other forms of pleasure.

Six District Academy Heights, don't let the name scare you. The only thing being taught is sex in all it forms. For every sex act to flirting and stripping. Learning can be totally orgasmic.

Seventh and last District is Bondage and Pet Place, Here women are taught to be obedient slaves and pets to their guys.

So ladies come to Bimburg, and be transformed into a happier and more sexy you.

Which world does this city comes to ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)