More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PervyVicky PervyVicky

Where to start?

Bimbos

You messed with the character files for a bit before coming to the conclusion nothing would be better than a harem of airheads.

It takes you a while to get the assets... The slutty versions of the uniforms with the shirts tied up to lift up their breasts, the high heeled school shoes, fishnet socks, and of course the much more appropriate body models for each one of the girls.

Once you load in the first objective is to come across one of the girls.

Sayori was still your childhood friend, the main difference is that know she couldn't stop herself from flirting with you and trying to get you to "know her more privately".

Yuri was still the member most blessed with her breasts, but now with how massive the new model made them she was weirded out by the conflicting confusion caused by people hitting on her, and her actually wanting to fuck every man she saw.

Natsuki was still the smallest of them all, but she compensated on her attitude, becoming a bratty bimbo with blonde highlights on her hair, a miniskirt that only barely resembled the uniform's and fishnet thigh highs.

Monika was still the most popular girl in school, although now for different reasons as she attracted looks everywhere she went. With hips like her's it was hard to avoid staring a few seconds at her beautiful figure.

Who do you go looking for first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)