More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by justsomedude justsomedude

What next?

Bimbo class

The Teacher

All day Shelby was embarrassed to no end! That top (if one could even call it a top) felt as though it was falling off, slipping, showing off more of her breasts than she truly wanted to show off. The other girls on the other hand were enjoying the show. Seeing Shelby adjust herself every five minutes was just amusing to them.

"This is ridiculous!" Shelby said with a red face.

"Oh common, it's tradition." Harmony said glancing down at the girls immense chest. It was almost too hypnotic to look away. The rule was that the girl couldn't wear a bra and seeing as Shelby was sporting much more than all the other girls, her breasts bounced with such rhythm it would make even the most straight of girl take a glance or two.

"So, lets take a glance at our class shall we?" Harmony said bringing all the girls into the main living room. "Now as you all know, Alpha Delta Chi also has another tradition." This in turn made Shelby a little nervous. Hopefully this had nothing to do with her doing more embarrassing things. But she, along with the other girls, listened carefully. "Every year, our past senior Alpha Delta Chi sisters get together and decide a class that all current sisters all take." With the clip board in hand, she flips through some papers. "And our class is...." She finally found what she was looking for. "Sex Education."

Aimee was the first to pipe up. "Really? We learned about that shit in middle school. What would be the big difference now?"

"Maybe they go into more detail about sex?" Kaia said. "Instead of talking about 'bird and the bees'." Lily finished.

"Oh please, I bet the professor will beat around the bush because they don't want to say 'penis'." Eva continued making the other girls laugh.

"You never know, we could actually learn something new." Lynn said with a smile.

"Well, girls, I know you must all be excited for this class." Harmony said trying to sound enthusiastic. "Because, the class starts in..." She looked at her cell phone clock. "Thirty minutes." The girls them hoped up from the couch and quickly ran up to their rooms to get ready.


THIRTY MINUTES LATER


All the girls slowly began to file into class. They looked around and found quite a number of boys in the room. Shelby's face was only getting redder as she felt eyes on her as she was still to wear that awful top. She even caught a few snickers from some of the other girls. The girls were quickly taking seats next to each other. Kaia and Lily were quick to sit next to each other, much how twins would be. Aimee sat down with Eva and Lynn sat next to Harmony. Shelby was left to find a decent seat. The only one could really find was in the very front row. Just her luck...

As soon as she sat down, the door opened. In came a woman. Her heals clicked loudly on the tile floor as she walked over to the white board and wrote out. "Ms. Sunderland." As her back was turned towards the class, Shelby looked around and noticed how the boys were starring at her hard. Looking back over at the woman, she could tell she had quite the perk bottom. It also helped that she wore a rather slim black pencil skirt to show off said rump. Her stockings only make her legs seem like a mile long. Even with her back turned, she was already a sight to behold. Her hair was pulled into a nice bun with chopsticks holding it in place in a "X" formation. But when the woman turned around, that was when even Shelby felt inadequate.

Her breasts were huge!

Tightly squeezed in a white button up blouse was what looked like something out of a porno magazine. Shelby couldn't guess what the size of her melons were. All she knew was that this teacher...this woman, was vastly larger than her.

"Good morning class." She said out loud. This was followed by a rather pleasant hello back. Mostly from the boys of course. Seeing this teacher before them sort of made the girls realize just why all these boys were taking it. "How is everyone today?" Another response was made from mostly the male students. She looked around. "Welcome to Sex Education. For the next couple of weeks, I'll be educating you things like the 'penis' and the 'vagina'." Eva looked at the other girls and shrugged. Guess this teacher was not afraid to use adult work around immature students. Of course, using said words caused a young man to begin to snicker.

"Something funny?" Ms. Sunderland said. The boy lifted his head. "Oh, uh...no." She said smiling.

Ms. Sunderland cocked her head to the side. "Well clearly something is funny. Would you care to share with the rest of the students?" This woman, despite being...well, a lady, she had some balls to call out on this students. "I take you find the word 'penis' funny?" She said placing her hands on her hips. This made the boy snicker again.

"Yeah, it's funny word. So, it boob." He said thinking he was hot shit. But from the look on her face, he was more in DEEP shit. "But your boobs aren't funny, they're fucking sexy!" Ms. Sunderland lowered her brow. The other boys that he was with began look at him trying to make him shut up.

"I thank you for the..ahem...compliment. But I would certainly like to get one thing straight. Yes, I am a woman. Therefore I have breasts. I was an early bloomer and now my breasts are a 36 JJ cup. My breasts do not make me who I am and I will not tolerate such obscene behavior!" There was silence in the room. "However, I will not do anything too rash. But I would like for...Joshua...to meet me at my house after school, it's right on the edge of campus. It's rather hard to miss." She smiled seductively, but in a oddly evil way as well. Shelby looked over at the boy expecting a lustful smile on his face, rather, a face of confusion. She over heard him saying something about how did she know his name yet? Shelby only shrugged it off.

As class went on, Shelby began to realize that the subject matter was rather dull. Ms. Sunderland was in the front discussing, the function of the penis when erect and so on and so forth. All the girls knew about it. It was nothing new in their books. The boys on the other hand were more than likely erect themselves. Some of them imagining how they were going to use their erect cocks and violate those giant tits of hers. Shelby glances around trying to stay awake as she was how most of the Alpha Delta Chi girls were asleep, even Harmony! The goody two shoes who would worry she got a B on a test!

"Shelby, is it?" Ms. Sunderland asked knocking her out of her daze. She stood up from her seat, causing her own large breasts to bounce in her skimpy top.

"Yes ma'am!" She said blushing from the bounce. Ms. Sunderland looked at Shelby.

"Great, could you come down here. I need a volunteer." She said smiling. She looked around and found that all the boys were staring at her, except her sorority sisters who seemed to be out cold. She slowly began to make her way to the front where the buxom teacher stood. Finally, once she was next to her, she looked at her mammoth breasts and compared them to her own. She was tiny compared to her! "Horny to be an Alpha Delta Chick, eh?" She said out loud making sure to embarrass the girl that much more. She nodded her head. "It's...a...sorority thing..."

Ms. Sunderland only giggled. "Well, that's nice." She said seeming to shrug it off. "Now, ladies and gentlemen. Take Shelby for example, see how developed she is?" She said full on grabbing Shelby's right breast. She wanted to back away from the sudden grope, but found that she could move an inch. But she did flinch. "See how big she is? This proves that she is not only developed here..." She said patting Shelby's breasts. "But she is also very developed down here." She said moving her hand down to her crotch. What was this woman doing!? Opening grabbing her students? Was she trying to put on a show!? "Now, take young Joshua for example." She said pointing to the boy from earlier. "If he was to put his PENIS..." She said emphasizing the word to remind him how 'funny' is was. "...into Shelby's vagina. She would become pregnant." She said rubbing her exposed tummy. Almost as if on cue, the bell rang. "Oh, that time already?" As the students began to file out, Ms. Sunderland walked over to her desk. "Before you all go, I would like to see Harmony and the rest of the Alpha Delta Chi sisters."

"We need to talk."

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)