More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johnjohn1978 Johnjohn1978

How does Alex become a bimbo?

Bimbo VR

Alex sat there on his couch, looking at his phone while constantly refreshing his social media pages. His doorbell rang, he wasn’t expecting anyone at the moment. He got up of the couch and walked towards the door. When he opened it, no one was there. He looks down and sees a package. Alex takes it inside to inspect, cutting the box open. Inside was a VR headset, it didn’t look like any he had seen. Alex tried it on and pressed a button on the side of it. It powered up, already working straight out of the box.

An App started up, Bimbo VR experience. Alex was curious, he was always fascinated by bimbos and wanted to see what this game was like. The game started out, Alex pressed start and the screen blacked out, then a realistic looking environment appeared.

“Damn, this looks so real! Alex walked around, the environment completely matching his view before he put the headset on.

“Welcome to Bimbo VR, the best bimbo experience. I’ll be teaching you the basics of the game. Scanning... Scan complete, looks like we need to make a few changes before we begin.” A voice line played, it was a stereotypical bimbo voice but it spoke clearly instead of a typical airhead that constantly says “like”.

“Changes? What changes?” Alex said as he slowly shrunk. A mirror popped up in front of him, showing the transformation step by step. His hair becoming longer and blonde, his thighs becoming thick and his hips widening. His ass becoming rounder.

“Ohhhh, that’s what it meant by bimbo experience. Huh, might as well try.” Each change felt real to Alex. He assumed it was some new type of technology. As Alex continued to speak, he was interrupted by his new large lips. Alex spoke again but his voice did not come out, instead it was replaced with the sound of a slutty voice. Alex spoke again, it felt strange as he was not used to this voice. Then his breasts began to develop. They started of small but started growing. Then they grew even more, this time they became large fake tits. Alex’s transformation was almost complete, Alex knew what was about to happen but didn’t worry as this was just a game.

His crotch tingled as his penis became smaller, changing into his vagina. Alex was now a bimbo in this game.

“Great, now let’s begin the tutorial!” The voice said. Just as it was about to say something else, Alex hit the skip tutorial button. His hud showed a minimap. Alex walked out the door, running into a mailman who was waiting at the door of his neighbor’s apartment. Alex saw this as his first opportunity in the game to have sex as a bimbo.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)