More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Which one?

Bimbo Stench-Controlled

"Look what Todd sent me, Bryan! Another video of someone jerking their thick donkey dick and cumming buckets into a toilet! You know he sent me a message right after saying he wants that toilet to be me, He's such a big meanie"

Todd was their freakish neighbour kid. Other than abusing Bryan's moms DMs he didn't do much else. The fat bastard was the antithesis of revolting.

"Can you take a picture of me with my arms crossed and crossing my eyes with my tounge out. He called it an 'Ahegao' face, Todd from next door needs it for a big project of his. He said he'd share the results of his big fat project if I help him. I'm so curious to see what he's working on!"

Lisa was Bryan's air headed mother. Built like a bimbofied wonder woman, she had gigantic fat udders and a great globle like ass.

"Mom... Do you really need to send him this. You look kinda... kinda..."

Like a brainless cock craving cumdumpster is what she looked like. Gigantic fat melons threatening to break free of her tiny crop top.

"Don't worry honey, it's just to help out Todd. Oh I hope that would be enough for him"

A knock at the door. Lisa answers.

"Hey Todd! Did the pictures help your fat problem? What's that you got there?"

He was sweating profusely. He held in his hands two pink balloons of different sizes.

"Hey Lisa! You look so hot right now! Sorry about my enormous erection, i've had it since you sent me that slutty picture of your face and tits. Look how much I came! This was to the picture of you and this was to the thought of you! Isn't that interesting!"

The huge and huger balloons were full of his disgusting baby gunk. He was just dressed in piss and cum stained tightie whities. His grimy horse cock poked directly out, his pubey baseball sized nutts hung out a leg hole of his undies. Stink lines could be made out from the foul humid soggy blotch at the tip.

"What the hell Todd, that's not cool!"

Bryan protested.

"Oh Bryan. It's just a project of his. Look at how much hot spunk he made looking at me making that silly face!"

Bryan looked to his mother embarrassed and dumbstruck. Here was the worlds ugliest, most worthless slob basically nude holding gallons of rotten ball sewage he made looking at a picture of her, and she was acting like he just showed her an innocent little paper mache volcano.

"Here shrimp dick, hold them"

Todd throws them at Bryan. He panics and goes to catch both but grips neither. They fall to the floor and get punctured by the door frame. They explode. The putrid stink released was nauseating. The boiling curdled jizz steamed on the floor.

"Oh Bryan! You silly billy, how could you drop his project like that! Oh my... That smell!"

She was more concerned with the fact her son 'dropped' Todds apparently hugely important project.

"Nice going dumbass, now what am I going to do? Those condoms I filled for your mom were so important for my project!"

Bryan was getting belittled by a greasy sex criminal with his mother backing him whilst standing in his rotten sperm. He knew he should kick his ass but for some reason instead he felt as if he was in the wrong.

"Oh poor boy. Come in and follow me, I know how we can fix this. Bryan you should clean this up before your father or sister gets home, they could slip! It really is your responsibility because you couldn't catch his cum bags"

Todd trudges through the thick musky puddle without a care in the world and waddles after Lisa, groping his ugly fuck log through his pants, eyes glued to her unfathomably meaty dumptruck in her micro skirt. He spanks it hard and watches the fat ripple. Lisa yelps but giggles immediately after.

"Such a brute! *Teehee*Let's go to Bryans bedroom, I saw some condoms when cleaning his room. I'm sure they're still there, he never brings any girls home"

Bryans heart sinks into the pit of his stomach, by the sounds of things he was going to be having nightmares about this day for years to come. Why was she letting him do this? Did he **** her somehow? Some form of hypnosis? The truth was much more simple and soul crushing.

"hold on a minute, piggy. Your big slutty ass has coaxed some ball gunk out my bitch breaker. You see?"

She turns around and bends at the hip to get a closer look. Huge udders swang down. He's still groping his shaft in his underwear with one hand. She squints and pouts her full dick sucking cock pillows.

"Isn't it always like that? Your fat mammoth testicles must be constantly churning up a fresh batch of your disgusting nutt chowder"

Hearing his mother speak like that and huffing the stank of Todds ball juice tipped him over the edge. Bryan threw up onto the floor mixing with the chunky cum pond.

"No you bimbo. Looks closer!"

She tuts and goes into a full squat, her magnanimous titties resting against her plush thighs.

"I really don't see the problem! Just Mwaa-ah !!"

Todd grabs her face and squishes her cheeks together before smearing his stinky, damp, covered cock tip over her lips as if applying lipstick. Bryan could hear the blood rushing in his ears, he was filled with rage. That was the last straw. He goes to attack Todd but slips in his vomit and the sea of Todds fat tadpoles. No one even looks over or acknowledges him.

"I think you should be my condom, it's only fair. This wouldn't be happening if your retarded pathetic weakling son didnt fuck everything up. We'll just measure how fat I make you when I pump your holes full of my potent ball sewage"

She looks up at him with puppy dog eyes. Having her lips coated in chunky pre by the underachieving hopeless loser.

"M-Oh I Mlemm don't know about-M ff-that. mm-it's really ff-filthy"

Bryan laid defeated on the floor, the overpowering alpha musk causing him to retreat and curl up on the floor like a pathtic cuck. Watching as Todd uses his mother as nothing more than a dolled up cock mop.

"Yeahhh make out with my disgusting cock you slut. I haven't washed in weeks, god i've wanted this for as long as I can remember and all it took was my putrid ball pheromones to get you nice and submissive"

Todd was wringing out his veiny donkey dick, his rotten ball juice being milked out gradually, Lisa was lapping it up with her long snaky tounge. French kissing his sheathed steely hard apple sized cock tip. Disgusting schlurpping filled the hallway.

"M-Mom, P-Please. S-Stop."

Bryan whimpers out.

"*Mlemm* *Shlurp* Oh baby *Smooch* I'm only sucking this hot *Mwah* beefy *Mwah* Cock *Mwah* as a favour *Kiss* it's not *liiiicccckkkk* sexual"

Todd was in heaven, eyes lidded as his longest conquest taints her pretty bitch mouth with his lowly loser spunk. Brian was in hell, tearing up at the notion his mother was all but lost to him.

"Oh fuuuuuck, keep going you nut slurping sow. Soon i'll bust in that cunt skull of yours, make you mine. All you'll eat is my chunky cum. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. Day. Night. Whenever I want"

He looked crazed.

"But *Smooch* I'm married"

Todd lets out a thunderous belly laugh. He pushes on her nose to make her look like a pig, she's pushed off his bellend. Strands of discoloured sperm and saliva connect her mouth to his now see through tattered undies. His angry purple cock head half hooded by copious amounts of rippled brown foreskin.

"You're married, to this now"

He waves it from side to side. Lisa is transfixed on his ugly cockhead. Eager to return to her abhorrent meal.

"Do that face again my slutty little rubber, i'm about to bust"

He commanded her.

"*Teehee* You're so bad, infront of my little snookums to. Just this one more time, Okay? Then no more name calling, my son doesn't seem to like it"

She pulls an hyper exaggerated ahegao face, looking to the sky, her long tounge drooling and dappled with chunky seed. He unsheathes his revolting, mighty cock and rolls the abundances of foreskin back. She doesn't see this. He places his cheesy cock head into her mouth, stretching it over the sheer mass of it. Her eyes water from the putrid stink. She looks concernedly down at it.

"Relax that fuckpipe slut."

Lisa furrows her brow and cocks her head in a gesture of confusion. He's jerking into her mouth. Her tounge tickling the underside of his girthy jawbreaking meat mallet.

"oh fuck. Oh fuck. Ohh FUUUUCCCKKKK"

His balls tighten. Her eyes widen and hands shoot to her sides in shock. He grips her head like a basketball and *WHAM* all 12 inches of rancid cock down her lubed up throat, directly into her stomach as he pisses a torrent of especially foul nutt gunk. Pint after pint after pint. Her hands claw at his podgy thighs. Her face contorts painfully. Her eyes stream like waterfalls. Her reddened face pressed tightly into his greased up pubic fatty gut. Her tounge massaging his terrible ballbag. She sputters and loudly gulps. Her throat muscles coaxing out every single tadople. Sloppy spit bubbles accumulate around her hot mouth. She's been reduced to nothing but a sputtering dirty mess.

"Yesh yesh yesh yesh yesh Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"

He humps every last drop out. Bryan is as white as a sheet. Unable to move a muscle. His little dick hard at watching his loving mother get lampooned and filled to the brim with the most unworthy scrote produce. The sweaty bastard slithers out of her body. Her eyes are vacant. Her face a disgusting mess, pubes and slop infested her features. Her belly noticeably plumper.

"You watching cuck. Your mom is mine. Thanks for dropping those condoms. My alpha cum stench reduced her to this bimbofied state."

Bryan manages to get to his knees. A wet spot on his trousers from where he pitifully came watching his mom become nothing more than a overweight goblins cum receptacle.

"*burp* Oh dear *Hiccup* My poor tummy feels so full...and hot. So much of Todd's chunky ball sewage fired straight into me. Look sweetie, he fattened me up a tiny bit! How much do you think you came, Todd? Did my tight wittle throat help?"

Bryan was in hell. His head pounded, he felt as if he were on the cusp of having a stroke.

"So fucking much, your throat milked me so good! Now i'm thinking if I **** your ass pussy i'd cum twice as much! Come here bitch, show me to Bryans bedroom"

*Hey everyone. This is a piece I didn't think i'd ever post. It's a bit different from my usual writing style, let me know what you think of it*

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)