More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SCALLYWAGMUNCHIES SCALLYWAGMUNCHIES

Who is it?

Billie Kay and Peyton Royce

The door opens, and the Iconic Duo, from Australia, walk in and close the door. I look up and notice their new attire - mostly black with golden details. They were also wearing their signature 'Iconic Duo' tops, with matching colours. I couldn't help but notice that around the waist of Peyton Royce was the NXT Women's Championship, which she had won during her triple threat match against Billie Kay and the now former NXT Women's Champion, Liv Morgan.

"Hey, John." Peyton said, breaking the ice.

"Hey. What are you guys doing in here?" I asked, curious. I mean, I had an idea of why they were here but I wanted to play it off that I was clueless.

"Oh, me and Peyton wanted to give you a leavers' present." Billie announces, twirling her dark hair with her index finger.

"Really? And what would that present be?" I asked, confidently.

"Well, since you had convinced Paul to give us this championship, and because you helped us improve in the ring, we thought that we should give you something in return." Peyton says as they both walk towards me. They put their hands on my chest, and push me down onto the bench in the locker room. Peyton had undone her championship belt and placed it on the box to the left.

They then removed their signature shirts to reveal that their wrestling tops were absent, and their breasts were exposed to me, and only me. I couldn't believe my luck. Peyton got closer to me and sat to my right. Billie got straight onto her knees and began to play with my cock through my tights.

Peyton placed one of her hands on my left cheek so she could turn the direction of my head, allowing her to place a kiss on my lips. I accepted her kiss and after a few seconds, our tongues began to wrestle. As I couldn't see Billie, or what she was doing, I was unaware that she was too busy trying to lower my tights. I raised my body off of the bench slightly so she could successfully remove my tights, revealing my hard member.

"Ooh, no boxers. You naughty boy." Billie says seductively. She begins to plant kisses on the base of my cock to the tip. The feeling of her soft lips touching my cock was incredible. Peyton then released herself from our kiss and directed my head into her chest. I began to suck, lick and kiss both of her gorgeous breasts. I made sure to give her nipples some extra attention, which made her tingle.

Whilst this was happening, Billie had begun bobbing her head up and down my cock, trying to get as much in as possible. She would occasionally deepthroat the whole thing, keeping her head in position for a couple of seconds. She was a very aggressive person when it came to giving blowjobs.

Shortly after, Peyton gave me one last kiss before joining her partner in crime on the floor. Billie willingly handed my cock to Peyton. She then proceeded to give my cock attention. Billie lowered her head so she could suck on my testicles. Peyton wasn't as rough as Billie was - not that being rough is bad.

The Iconic Duo would alternate responsibilities between sucking my cock and my balls. Peyton would even become adventurous and give odd licks to my asshole which would make me jump.

After a while, the girls stood up and turned around. They would then pull down their bottoms, revealing their sweet asses to me. I was enjoying my view very much. Peyton would then get onto her back, and Billie would get on all fours over Peyton. They began to kiss. It was so hot watching these two kissing, knowing that they were best friends.

"So, John, who ya claiming first?" Billie said, hungry for my cock.

Who was I going to pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)