More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BJ BJ

What will Bill Do? Will Kathy Respond?

Bill's Will is weakening

Bill watched as Kathy came out of the girl's locker room tucking her hair under her bathing cap, her movements made her one piece bathing suit strech tight against her body. He could see her nipples pressed against the suits material. "She really does have one hell of a body." He thought as he pictured himself running his hands up and down her young body and fondeling her firm breasts. He almost felt ill just thinking about her.

Bill spent the rest of the session trying to get the vision of Kathy's body out of his mind but he was having little success. Bill heard the bell ring. "Ok that's it for today everyone." He said as he climbed out of the pool to dry himself off. "Excuse me Mr.K?" Bill turned to see that it was Kathy who was speaking to him. The wet bathing suit pressed against Kathy's nipples, Bill couldn't take his eyes off of them, he wanted to reach out and touch them, to take them out of the bathing suit sheath and kiss them. Bringing his mind back to the moment he asked Kathy what she wanted. "Well, my mom won't be able to pick me up tonight, she's out on a date and I was wondering if you might be able to give me a ride home." Bill didn't bat an eyelash. "Sure Kathy no problem, I hope you don't mind if I stop and get some dinner. You can join me if you want." Kathy smiled and said, "That sounds great Mr.K." Bill couldn't keep his eyes off of Kathy as she moved towards the girl's locker room. He could see that she moved gracefully but without being obvious. Bill wondered if she knew the effect she had on the local male population, he also wondered what kind of tan line she had since he didn't see one when he stood close to her.

While Kathy went into change, he went into the boys locker room to get out of his swimsuit. He was ready before Kathy was. It almost seemed forever to Bill before Kathy came back out of the locker room and for Bill if any thing, she was more enticeing now. Kathy was wearing a white button down shirt with the sleves rolled up past her elbows, the tail of the shirt left hanging out of a pair over very short, shorts. Bill knew she really had a nice pair of legs, he also noticed that the top 4 buttons on her shirt were left open and if she moved right he could catch a glimps of her breasts. "Did I keep you waiting long Mr. B?" she asked with a killer smile. Bill wanted to say, "It's never long waiting for you." But he said, "Nope, not long at all, I had to change as well." He liked the fresh smell of Kathy's washed hair.

Bill held the passenger door of his car for Kathy and he got in on his side and pulled out of the parking lot and headed for the dinner. The two didn't say very much on the way to eat, until he asked Kathy what kind of perfume she was wearing. Kathy told him and asked, "Is it to strong?" Without thinking Bill put his hand on Kathy's leg and said, "Not at all Kathy, I find it very plesant." Was he slow in removing his hand from her leg? Bill could make out her breasts when she moved around. Bill really wanted to do more than touch her leg, he wanted to move his hand into her crotch and rub her pussy.

Will he see the tan line?/A special car ride?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)