More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Littleprincespanties1 Littleprincespanties1

Naruto put in diapers

Big pink fluffy ones

Naruto is lay on his back crying as Luffy stands over him . “Aww is little baby upset that he now has wear diapers “ .

On the side Sakura is blushing as she nows what this means . Robin looks at the pink haired girl with a smile “looks like you lost and you now what that means. Robin grins Sakura lays on her back as Robin pulls down her black shorts exposing Sakura’s sparkly pink pony panties.

Luffy has Naruto all diaperd up as he now puts a frilly pink dress on him with knee length frilly white socks . The dress is quite short and shows his fluffy diaper. See you look so mutch better now Luffy giggling. Mean while Sakura is squealing as Robin pulls off her pony panties putting a fluffy yellow diaper on the pink haired girl. Robin then takes off Sakura’s plain white training bra little baby’s don’t need that Robin laughing then puts a white vest on Sakura that shows how flat she is . Sakura is then dressed in a frilly yellow dress with pink knee length frilly socks .

Sakura and Naruto are then made to stand next to eatch other as Luffy and Robin laugh.Luffy then takes all off Naruto’s undies as Robin takes all off Sakura’s panties both ninja crying Robin then says ok if you want your clothes and underwear back Sakura if you can beat me you both can have everything back and me and Luffy will have to dress like that but if I win you and Naruto will have to stay like that for a month. Sakura sobbing agreed ohh and also your little pink bush will have to go if you lose . Sakura blushing agreed .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)