More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artificial Artist Artificial Artist

What do you use your phone for the most?

Bible study

In complete contrast to your highly pornographic phone use, your phone is mainly filled with several bible apps and various pdf of other religious texts, to help fulfill your goal of becoming a knowledgeable enough priest that people can confide in you confidently.

You want this because you John Doe have a dream; which is to fuck as many nuns as possible, given that there can't be any tighter or more repressed bitches.

Its a personal fantasy of yours to fuck your way through a nunnery; savoring multiple virginitys and relishing the delightful taboo of a girl breaking all of her vows, without there being anything wrong superficially with the nailing of a single consenting woman of age.

You're also interested in the idea that if they're obsessed with worship and servitude, then they'll have less of an issue with being a to your cock than a normal woman, if you successfully replace the target of their faith.

Yet your religious studies stretch past just Christian and Muslim nuns, with your interests hitting towards all kinds of chaste holy women; such as monks and shrine maidens of the east, tribal priestesses of the south and all sorts of unique positions from various cults.

You put your hands together with your phone between your palms, praying in thanks, with the full expectation of receiving a taste of your dream just as you saw a faint light and felt your phone expand between your hands.

What kind of horny/'holy' woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)