More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nissen Nissen

What will happen with Bibi next?

Bibi talks to her best friend

Saturday morning Bibi wakes up in the bed alone, and find that Danny is still sleeping on the couch in the living room.

Bibi message her best friend Maria, telling her that Danny passed out drunk on the couch again, and slept the whole night there. Bibi has been sharing the problems that she has with Danny, with Maria, and Maria has been very supportive. Bibi is a bit jealous of Maria who recently got married, and she seems so happy. Bibi knows that Maria and her husband have a very active sex life. But Maria is very supportive, and Bibi often seeks her out for advice and support.

Maria previously advised Bibi to get herself a dildo, and Bibi is happy she followed that advise.

Maria replied, "Maybe you should get yourself another dildo, Bibi. Have some fun with your toys and imagine you are pleasing and getting pleased by two guys. That should keep you satisfied until Danny gets back on his feet".

Bibi thought about it for a bit, and later that day she went downtown and entered the sexshop where she had bought her first dildo. After browsing the shop, she bought a whole selection of buttplugs, vibrators and dildos of various shapes and sizes.

Saturday night Danny once again pass out drunk on the couch. Bibi waits for a while to ensure that he is sound asleep, and then she goes into the bedroom and get out her new toys.

Bibi gets naked, and she is soaking wet from the thought of trying out the toys. First she tries out a big glass dildo. She slowly slides the tip into her wet pussy, and after some slowly wriggling it in and out, she has got the dildo well lubricated with her own juices. Soon she is sliding the dildo in and out, almost effortlessly.

Next she tries a pink dildo, it's a bit smaller than the glass dildo, but still a good size. Bigger than Danny's average cock. Bibi suddenly thinks to herself that it's about the size of her ex Ken's 8 inches. She slowly tries the dildo in her pussy, and it quickly slides all the way in. Then Bibi suddenly remember the one time when Ken had wanted to fuck her ass, and suddenly went for it without warning while they had sex. It was the first and only time she had a cock in her ass, and she remember it was very painful, and she had refused anal sex since that day.

But now she's very horny, and she thinks if Ken was here, she would probably beg him to fuck her ass after an extensive pussy pounding. She then sticks two fingers in her pussy to lube them up with her pussy juices, then she sticks first one and then two fingers into her ass. Soon her two fingers slide in and out of her ass easily, and she decide to try the pink dildo. At first it feels very big, but slowly she manage to get the tip of the dildo inside her ass. Then she slowly starts moving the dildo in and out, and inch by inch she works it deeper and deeper. She lets out a long moan when she finally manage to get the pink dildo inside her ass, and almost to the hilt.

Finally, Bibi tries a skin colored dildo. It is thinner than the pink dildo, but a good deal longer, certainly more than 10 inches. It easily slides inside her gaping ass, and soon she starts fucking her own ass hard with the dildo.

Bibi finally reach her orgasm as she rubs her clit while fucking her own ass with the long dildo.

As she recovers she sends a message to Maria, thanking her for the advice, before she hides the dildos, and then she drift off to sleep.

What happens on Sunday?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)