More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

Where to begin?

Beyond the Veil

*****

This was originally written as a reply to the writing prompt: Being used to seeing ghosts doing lewd things around you, you were quite shocked to this one that was able to physically affect you.... I thought that it would also fit here.

*****

Beverley Hall had been a ghost hunter for years. For what felt like her whole life, the dark haired woman had an unshakable interest in the supernatural. Now, at twenty-five years old, Beverley had years of experience glimpsing beyond the veil.

Given the right training, rituals, and focus, anyone can see a ghost. For whatever reason though, Beverley was a natural. While it could take others years of attempts to even get a glimpse of a specter, the first night that Beverley had tried to open her third eye with a group of friends in a supposed haunted hotel room, the world beyond had revealed itself. To her surprise, it had revealed itself to be quite horny.

"What do you see?" Her friends had asked her as they all sat huddled around the cheap Ouija board and burning sage.

"Ummm..."

Beverley had not known what to say. Vague misty forms of a man and a woman seemed to swirl into shape as she stared over at the far wall of the hotel room. Her focus seemed to give them more form and vigor, and she watched as the two ethereal forms entwined and writhed against the wall near the ceiling. Beverley felt herself blushing as the two specters, seemingly unaffected by gravity, fucked each other like there was no tomorrow. The woman's legs were wrapped around the man's hips as he eagerly thrusted into her, pressing her against the wall with each lunge of his hips.

"I...I think I see a couple, um, well I think they like each other."

Beverley could feel herself blushing, and she began to feel a little hot under the collar as she continued to watch. While they appeared to be moaning and crying out in pleasure, Beverley could hear little more than a whisper, as if their voices were echoing from far away. They soon tumbled away from the wall and rolled through the air across the hotel room, their bodies never breaking away from each other as they continued to fuck. They eventually reached the far wall, but this time they phased right through it and disappeared.

Ever since that night, Beverley found that she could easily see specters. Sometimes, even when she did not want to.

That initial glimpse beyond the veil had sent her supernatural interests into overdrive, and she began to delve deeper and deeper into the world of ghost hunting.

It did not take long for Beverley to realize that she was a bit of an anomaly in terms of other ghost hunters. While she managed to cross paths with people who seemed to have genuine knowledge and experience with the supernatural, mostly everyone else either took the whole field as either a silly but harmless hobby, or were just straight charlatans taking advantage of people's ignorance. No one, though, could see specters as easily as she could.

"You have a gift, darling." A wizened old fortune teller at a renaissance fair once told her after Beverley accurately described a specter phased halfway into the ground looking up the beer lady's dress.

Beverley had entered matronly woman's tent at the festival expecting little more than a carnival sideshow, but to her surprise the woman seemed to actually have some knowledge of the occult.

"Why does it seem like the ghosts are always...well..."

"Pervy? Fucking?" The fortune teller's response elicited a surprised giggle from Beverley.

"Um, yeah. I didn't realize the afterlife would be so horny!"

The fortune teller gave her a wry grin. She explained to Beverley that she did not know much about the entities that lay beyond the veil, she was not even sure that they were really ghosts. Some things the fortune teller had seen definitely defied that sort of classification. From what she could gather, something about the energies of sex and love seemed to drive and power some of the specters, although it affected all of them to some degree or another.

Beverley soon discovered that the specters were not just affected by sexual energy, they could affect her too. She was attending a "haunted tour" in an old brothel famous for its supposed ghostly activity. She had tagged along with some fellow ghost hunting enthusiasts eager for a bit of fun.

"See anything?" Beverley's friend Tiffany asked as they wandered at the back of the shuffling tour group.

Tiffany had been on a few ghost hunting excursions with Beverley, and they blonde haired college girl had a pretty good idea of Beverley's ability to easily see beyond the veil.

"There's a few specters, but it's honestly nothing too crazy."

Beverley elected to omit the room they had recently passed containing a practical orgy of ghostly forms writhing through the air. While that sight might once have been shocking, she had seen similar incidents in other places not nearly as sexually charged as an old brothel. The trip was honestly turning out to be pretty run of the mill, except for one thing.

"There is one woman though, she's been following along behind the group for a while now."

Beverley glanced back over her shoulder, and Tiffany followed her gaze. Tiffany, of course, could see nothing but the empty hallway behind them. What Beverley saw though, was a striking ethereal woman dressed in only lacy lingerie sauntering along behind the group, seemingly observing them. When Beverley looked at her this time, the specter actually looked back and their gazes locked. When they did, Beverley felt a strange thrill of arousal momentarily course through her.

Surprised at the sensation and blushing slightly, Beverley cleared her throat and quickly looked away. She described the trailing entity to Tiffany, and the girl perked up in interest.

"I wonder if she used to work here?" Tiffany glanced back behind her, trying to see if she could get some sort of glimpse of the specter.

The attention it was getting seemed to draw the scantily clad entity towards them. Out of curiosity, Beverley slowed down as it approached and Tiffany followed suit. The specter continued to approach Beverley, and it smirked devilishly. The two women had fallen back away from the tour group by now, with the last trailing member of the crowd disappearing around a bend in the hallway as Beverley stopped to face the entity.

Beverley expected the sexy phantom to merely phase through her just like the few other specters she had ever tried to touch had done. To her absolute shock, the feminine spirit's touch was very much physical when it finally reached the dark haired woman. Beverley let out a low gasp when the specter slid an arm down to her lower back to pull her closer into an embrace. The entity's touch was electric, like it was charged with sexual energy that flowed into Beverley. In its embrace, Beverley felt her libido spike as she was nearly overcome with arousal.

"Beverley? Are you okay?" Tiffany took a step closer with a concerned look on her face.

"Oh...Oh my...The ghost is...it's actually touching me!" Beverley spoke in a husky whisper.

Beverley could feel the warm tingling body of the specter pressed against her. She glanced down and could even see the indents on her white blouse and black skirt where it was pressing up against her body. The spectral entity lowered a hand down to the back of Beverley's thighs to the hem of her skirt, before sensuously sliding it back up, pulling the garment up with the motion.

"Oh. Oh!" Tiffany took a step back as she watched Beverley with wide eyes.

From her perspective, Beverley seemed to be caught up by some sort of invisible . Tiffany watched as her friend's skirt slid up her smooth legs as if it had developed a mind of its own.

"Um, Beverley?"

Tiffany spoke with a hint of concern and awe. For some reason, the blonde haired girl could feel herself becoming a bit flustered and aroused from the sight of the ghostly teasing, and maybe just by being in proximity to the sexual entity.

"It's...It's okay..."

Beverley's voice came in short quick breaths as she stared into the specter's piercing gaze. The entity had hiked Beverley's skirt around her waist, exposing her dark lacy lingerie to Tiffany and anyone else who might stumble by. She was too enraptured by the sensations and the shock of the situation to care much about it though.

"Nghh...aahhh..." Beverley stuttered as the specter slithered a hand down the front of her panties to slide its clever tingling fingers across her sex.

Tiffany placed a hand over her mouth as she watched the crotch of Beverley's panties bulge outwards as if an invisible hand had just slipped its way into the garment.

"Beverley?" Tiffany's voice was little more than an awed whisper.

"It's...It's okaaaayyy...holy shit..." Beverley panted as the entity began to slide its fingers into her already dripping cunt.

"Oh my god..." Tiffany stared in aroused wonder as she watched her friend squirm beneath the invisible ghostly touches.

Between the sexual energy spiking through her from the ghostly entity and the clever ministrations of the fingers deftly massaging deep inside of her, it did not take long before Beverley was nearing orgasm. The specter held her upright and steady as it deftly used its fingers to make Beverley feel pleasure she had not know was possible. Beverley tried to contain herself, but she could not suppress a few whimpering moans of pleasure that escaped her lips. The ghostly entity leaned its head down to her neck and begin to passionately kiss its way around her nape and nibble on her ear. Beverley then fully lost herself to the sensations as her body was pushed over the edge into a crashing orgasm.

"Aaaahhhh fuck! OOohh..." She moaned and squirmed in ecstasy within the specters embrace.

The whole estate seemed to groan and creak as she came. The ghostly woman orchestrating her orgasm seemed to suck in a deep breath as its shimmering form appeared to gain more light and become more corporeal. After a few more breathless moments, Beverley's senses began to return to her. The entity still held her close and looked at her with pleasure and satisfaction.

"Thank you darling. That was just what I needed."

The entity spoke in a husky voice that surprised Beverley. Typically specters could either not be heard, or sounded as if they were whispering from miles away. This one now sounded like she could be made of flesh and blood standing directly before the flustered woman.

"Oh! Well, no problem!" Beverley let out a shaky laugh.

"Did...did the ghost just say something to you?" Tiffany asked softly.

Beverley looked over at her friend in surprise. Caught up in the moment, she had forgotten the blonde haired woman had been watching the entire time. Realizing that she was still standing with her skirt hiked up around her waist, she quickly pulled the garment back down past her thighs and cleared her throat.

"Um, yes. I, um..." Beverley looked back at the specter, who was beginning to slide away towards Tiffany. "It was thanking me for...well, I think I was just its snack."

"And you were delicious." The specter smiled sultrily back at Beverley as it continued to drift away. "Come back again. With your energy I could even show your friend a good time."

As the specter drifted past Tiffany, it reached down a hand and grabbed the girl's ass.

"Ah!" Tiffany jumped and spun around, trying to catch a glimpse of whatever had just goosed her.

The specter laughed before phasing away through the wall out of sight. Tiffany looked back at Beverley with wide eyes.

"Bev! That was crazy! I felt the ghost touch me and you..." She blinked a few times as she looked her friend up and down. "...I mean wow!"

Beverley was similarly shocked and enthralled. What did this mean? Could she touch every ghost? Could they all be 'fed' with her sexual energy? With anybody's sexual energy? As she started to discuss these possibilities with Tiffany, Beverley began to notice a few more specters drifting nearby. Where usually they would be practically oblivious to her, these entities seemed to actually notice her. More than few seemed to be looking at her with a bit of lustful hunger.

"Maybe we should catch back up with the tour." Beverley told her friend before guiding her away from the hovering entities.

As they wandered back through the halls towards the exit, Beverley felt a bubbling sense of wonder and excitement within. For what felt like her whole life, Beverley had an interest in the supernatural. Now, it seemed like the supernatural had an interest in her. She did not fully comprehend exactly what this would mean for her, but she was excited to find out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)