More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

where does he go?

Beverly Hills

Thomas drove straight to Beverly Hills. He parked his car in a parking garage, put the vest on and a hoodie over it, and headed towards Rodeo Dr. He decided he needed a test. He saw an blonde who could be out of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She had hair dyed platinum blonde, wore big sunglasses, had lips plumped by collagen, had big, most likely fake boobs straining against a black halter top, and wore a white leather mini skirt. She had a huge designer hand bag hanging from her left shoulder and was talking on her cell phone in her right hand.

Thomas reached under the hoodie and activated the vest. He felt the rush again as he sped up, and the rest of the world slowed to a stop. He went up to the woman. He waved his hand in front of her face, but she was frozen. He copped a feel of her breast but still nothing. He then pulled up her skirt, revealing a white thong. He pulled the thong to her ankles and left it there. He then looked into her purse. He found her wallet, and relieved her of the $435 she had in cash. He spotted a tube of lipstick. He smeared it all over her lips and drew too big circles on her cheeks. He then coated her rectum with lipstick before putting the tube back.

Thomas stepped back and restarted time.

The blonde tripped over her panties, and Thomas caught her. "You OK?" he asked.

The woman pushed Thomas back. She looked down and gave a short yelp. "Um, I'll call you back," she said on the phone. She looked at Thomas who was looking at the woman's still exposed and shaven cunt.

"Get away, you pervert!" she yelled.

"Hey, you're the one walking around with your skit hiked up and panties down, bitch!"

The woman pulled her skirt down and did her best to pull her thong up without further exposing herself. When her clothes were fixed, she hurried off, unaware of her new clownish make-up.

Thomas laughed and felt his dick growing in arousal. He walked on and to his surprise and delight, spotted a celebrity heading out of Tiffany's.

who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)