More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by A Nony Mouse Coward A Nony Mouse Coward

Who suffers first?

Betty GodBitch founds a cult

Betty GodBitch had always been serious-minded and goal-driven. She was a real type A bitch, and was proud of that fact. She'd always been smarter, stronger, faster, and more beautiful than everyone around her, to an obvious and comic degree. She'd grown snobbish and arrogant as she realized how superior she was to everyone, and saw no reason to let up her relentless drive for self-perfection simply because the weaklings around her had grown tired of the taste of inferiority. Everyone in town was hoping she'd get her comeuppance one day.

What happened instead is that she became omnipotent and used her valedictorian speech to inform them of her divinity. She then breathed fire like a dragon, spewing a stream of burning napalm back and forth across her classmates and their parents. The only survivor was her ex-girlfriend, who Betty vigorously fucked among the embers and ashes of their classmates before magically binding her to silence. She'd know exactly what happened but would be able to tell nobody for at least 10 years. In the meantime, it was childishly easy for Betty to psychically command the police, hospitals, reporters, etc, to tell the world it was a tragic gas leak.

With several hundred murders under her belt, Betty had earned Mom's trust and was allowed to found her own cult. She would be worshipped, not simply as a demiGoddess, but as a deity in her own right. That fall, Betty arrived at Upstate University.

She was going to join a sorority. They would be her priestesses. When the 10 year time limit on going public with her powers expired, she would have her own religion ready to explode out of the gate and take over the world.

Literally.

Which sorority to join?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)