More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enemabagred Enemabagred

Better or worse?

Better

As more and more length past inside him the first “ knot bulge” at 15 inch mark past through his inner anal bend at the entrance to his large intestines. His cecum was ready to receive the turret of the gallon that was hanging from the ceiling hook.

His cock of 15 inches throbbed and leaked pre cum. All was ready except for 1 thing.

His sister,naked was standing next to him but strapped onto a large beamed x mounted to the floor. Her head locked into a movable clamp,mouth locked open . Throat in perfect position to accept cocks. Her nakedness in full view if his gaze . Her breasts all 36DD’s firm and full. Her nipples hardening, her nicely shaved mound strip of pubes, her clit peaking out and red .

A tiny bit of moisture just peaking out of her pussy lips. She try’s and say something but her mouth clamp would only let her groan out some words. Her throat muscles relaxed . She tried to say I’m sorry , but came out a blubber of vowels mssssyyy .

One thought hit his mind his long time girlfriend Rissa. She turned 18 two weeks ago and disappeared from the world once she entered the church of enema .

She appeared in his mind and suddenly he heard her screams from another room . Her tale tell sound she makes when orgasming . When big she locks her throat open and the growl that she produced is deep and devilish . He heard her... She was there.

His sister had a wide eyed look in her eyes when she heard it too. The trap door next to her head opened and her nozzle made its appearance .

A simple double ballon type . Once inserted and inflated balloons would never come out ,until deflated. A good choice for sisters first enema.

Her gallon bag slid into view locked at five feet. The eight feet of tubing coiled around the swaying full greenish colored contents with Clear gallon bag. Flow metered and clamped by a click clamp. Air keep in tube .

As his clamp opened a hard rush of air proceeded the fluid. A glug of air moved through his insides. Then the hot soapy thick liquid. His cecum spasmed and opened taking a full 2 quarts. It stopped for a moment then the pressure released. Another quart. His cock bursted forth a large shot of juice . It landed on his sister cheek . Her head clamp suddenly turned causing her mouth to be in direct line of his 15 inch manhood. Another glug and his bag emptied . Another cum shot landed in his sisters mouth. She gagged as it flowed into her wet throat.

Rissa screamed her orgasm through and her next scream was cut off by a huge uncut black mans cock. His full 14 inches, one thrust, buried balls deep. It spasms shooting a 10 spurt cum shot. Swallowed it all.

A hand and arm came through the sisters trap door grabbing the nozzle. It blindly tried to find her asshole. Running the tip into her ass crack it would find her rose bud. One thrust and the inner ballon found its sweet spot. 4 pumps of bulb . It inflated inside her. It pushed her anal ring slightly out. The outer ballon took 5 pumps, equalized the outward inward.

The clamp snapped fully open and the air glugged through the tubing. The liquid followed. She tried to scream . As the first ounces flowed her throat became tight. Her bothers cock moved into her open mouth. 7, 8,9 inches, her gag reflex opened 10 through 12 inches made its way in. His balls tightened .

The last 3 inches bottomed out. Her throat tightness made him start to cum. One huge shot directly in her stomach shot out. He relaxed, his sister couldn’t .

Does she make it thru

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)