More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidfact solidfact

Who do you find first? Does Sherry the lab find you? How about Betsy the Cow or a farm cat?

Betsy the Cow Needs Milking

After a while of searching, you begin to hear mooing from the barn. Well, at least Betsy survived...and probably needs milking. You step over to the barn and open it up. What you see makes your heart leap into your throat and stops you in your tracks. Betsy is no longer the sweet-natured and docile milk cow she once was. She's grown, is walking on her hind legs, and has become a huge and roly-poly hybrid of cow and woman. She's big and soft and round with a light covering of black-spotted white fur. Her breasts and udder have become frankly enormous and she seems to be trying to milk herself...but with little success.

She jumps in surprise as she sees you, knocking the bucket over and backing away.

"It's okay, Betsy," you say, "it's just, Tim...remember me? Come on, it's okay."

Betsy's ears raise at the sound of your voice and she begins to inch cautiously towards you. You hold out a hand to her.

"It's alright," you say, "do you need milked?"

Betsy's eyes widen a little bit and her big tongue licks her thick lips as she glances at the bucket. She just nods.

"Okay, girl," you tell her, "come here, I'll milk you."

There's something you have to admit to yourself...being in the presence of the big sexy cowgirl that Betsy has become, you find yourself hardening in your pants. The fact that you'll be essentially groping her massive tits and udder doesn't help matters, but you need to help, so you start to milk her.

Does the milking arouse Betsy as well? Has it always and is she just now able to say so?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)