More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who be you ?

Bethan Jones

Bethan sat alone at the kitchen table, her auburn eyes flickered back and forth across the screen before her. She couldn't quite believe the mass hysteria that had engulfed social media that morning. According to the mass of posts clouding her wall, a girl had been seen in the local park casually engaging in oral sex with strangers.

At first, Bethan thought it had to be someone off their head on or until she noticed the comments about the girl's appearance. If the posts were to be believed the girl's eyes were solid white orbs, her skin pale, there were pitch veins running across her cheeks and a streak of grey in her otherwise lush red locks.

Her eyes flickered over the clock in the corner of the screen as she shoved the remnants of the toast past her lips and closed the laptop's lid. Pushing herself away from the table Bethan rushed toward the door and grabbed her bag before heading off to work. As she leapt down the steps, Bethan swore she could hear copious amounts of amorous groaning from the usually quiet flats around her.

Moments later she wandered into the lobby and out into the sunlit streets. Intrigued by the hysterical posts Bethan decided to extend her route and go past the park on the way to work. As she strode around the corner Bethan wondered whether she would see anything odd...

Does Bethan See Anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)