More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

So tell them about yourself?

Beth Windham

You are Beth Windham from London, England. You are attending college in the states but are entering the contest on your summer break. You have long dark hair and a petite figure. You are shy and feel a little self conscious about your figure after seeing some of the other women on the show.

That night, you go to the showering room wearing your modest bikini. As you let the warm water run over you, you feel someone start washing your back for you. Turning around you see Bobby Harris, a handsome blonde guy. You smile at him and let him continue to wash your back. As he finished your eyes are drawn to his naked body. He has a muscular body but his plump ten inch penis is what catches your attention.

The only penis you've ever seen was your last boyfriend's. After talking you into giving him a handjob, you opened his pants to find a four inch penis between his legs.

It was dwarfed by Bobby's cock and and you felt your hand drawn towards it. You wrap your slender fingers around the hot rod and Bobby quickly pulls you to him. He kisses you deeply and as you begin to kiss him back, you realize that everyone around you is watching you.

You turn red from embaressment and dash out of the shower room.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)