More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Bet with Harve

There are these two guys in their late 50's both Harve and Handy that have been friend for years. The thing about their friendship is that Han would always end up making a bet with Harve as it always has to do with Harve ending up naked streaking down the street, him ending up naked period, as Han would do nothing but laugh at his humiliation and embarrassment of being seen naked by everyone as Harve couldn't stand Han saying, "everyone including me has seen your winky." There was even that one time Harve even got out of the Bathroom with a towel around him and has he saw Han Harve's Towel suddenly dropped to the ground as Ben would have an eyeful of both Harve's penis and balls. Then as he would see Ben looking at his penis, Harve would quickly. Harve would then tell Handy, "quite staring at my winky and balls Han," as he covered himself with a towel. Handy would always find ways of getting his friend Harve naked and exposed infront of people and himself. Handy now even planing on getting him naked infront of two ladies called Grace and Mandy for the second time, have seen what he looks like naked, as Mandy wants to see what his winky aka penis looks like again, as Harve would cover his junk as he passed Grace for they only thing she saw was his butt.

Everytime Harve got naked Handy's eyes would alway find it's way wonder down to Harve's winky. Harve would see Handy staring down their and as he would cover his thing again and say, "quite staring at my winky Handy, my goodness is this the reason that you got me naked in the first place?, " as Handy would answer him saying, "yes that is true, and by the way no one has seen you naked more times than me," as he laughed slapping Harve on the bum as Mandy does the same to Harve's butt as well.

Now where does Harve wind up naked by Handy?

Where does Harve wind up by the bet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)