More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lifelover Lifelover

What happens next?

Best Friends Forever! Good Luck!

As I’m walking through the village, I can’t help but feel a bit nostalgic. As a child, I would just run through the village without a care in the world. The only thing that mattered was whether or not my best friend and I were having fun. Yet now I walk through these same streets as a Leaf Village shinobi. It’s crazy how much has changed from back then.

I’m taken out of my nostalgic thoughts by hearing someone shout, “John! Wait up!”

I turned around to see that the person calling me is none another than my best friend, Tenten. Tenten and I have been best friends since we were little. Our parents had been friends for a few years so they introduced us. We’ve been inseparable ever since. She was so happy when she found out I passed my final exam and became a Genin.

“Yo Tenten! What are you doing here? I thought you had training”, I ask, as the young kunoichi catches up to me.

“Yeah but I’ll be fine as long as I’m not too late. And besides I had too see you before your first official day as a Genin”, Tenten smiles at me.

I feel a hint of red begin crawling up my cheeks, “Well don’t blame me if you’re late and Guy Sensei makes you run 50 laps using your hands or something”

“That’s actually a punishment Guy Sensei gives himself”, she laughs as the two of us begin walking again.

Tenten is on a team with two boys, Rock Lee and Negi Hyuga. Her teacher is the taijustu master, Might Guy. I’ve met her team numerous times and I have to say, they’re quite an interesting bunch to say the least. But despite their quirks, Tenten seems to really like her team.

“So are you excited about today?”, Tenten asks.

“Of course I am! I just hope I get a good team”, I respond, “And hopefully a good teacher too”

“I felt the exact same way last year. I’m sure you’ll do great no matter what”, she beams at me.

“I hope so. After all, I need to catch up to you, Tenten. I’ve fallen behind”, I smirk, “I’m gonna make sure I take the Chunin Exam with you this year”

“You better! But even if you do make it into the exams, I’ll probably still beat you anyway”, she laughs to herself.

“We’ll just have to wait and see won’t we”, I jab back.

As the two of us banter back and forth, we finally make it to the academy.

“Well I guess I should probably get to training. Guy Sensei is giving us some brutal exercises to get ready for the Chunin Exam”, Tenten explains.

Before I get the chance to say anything, Tenten pulls in for a tight hug, so tight that I can feel her breast push against my chest.

“Good luck today. I want to hear all about your team later today okay?”, she says as she pulls away from me.

I try to avoid her eyes and with a bright red face I say, “O-Okay”

She just giggles, “Alright, I’ll see you later”, and she begins running towards the training fields.

I watch her leave with a small smile on my face. The two of us have been close since we were little, so it only makes sense that I would develop a crush on her. Maybe once the two of us are truly equal I’ll be able to tell her.

With the thought of Tenten’s smile in my mind, I head into the academy, ready for my new team.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)