More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

Where did she saw this woman, and what was her name?

Bernadette in her sleep, taking off her panty

"The most sexiest woman I've ever met,"

"That goes by the name of Bernadette,"

"I literally find it stange you see."

"That I most of the time coming next door to her home, see her in open up Shirt and a panty,"

Every time I hang out with her as girls hanging with each other she wore only her shirt and panties, looking at crotch covered vagina I stare, curious to know what was behind there.

Being at her her house watching TV, while in the bed she slept you see.

"I turn off the Tv to go up staires going to room, going there quickley but quietly opening the door to her room, as she slept peacful and quitley as I presume.

Came in her room and what do I see?, Bernadette sleeping in only a shirt and panty.

I know Barnadette sleeps really heavy, for this was my chance to take off only her panty,

There I had successfully taken the panties off of her, taking her panties off they slide, as I saw in plane sight the bareness of her naked backside.

There I saw her sleeping as I looked on, she slept with no panties on, as they were taken off of her by me, and gone.

I ran down the stairs as fast as I can, with Bernadette's panties in my hand.

There I sat with her panties in my hand that I have, as I sat there joking around as I laugh.

"Alicia!!!, where the hell are my panties!!!,"

Benadette shouted out loud as she awaken, now realizing that her panties she wore were taken.

She ran down the steps, a step with every pounding sound, as I looked at her wearing a shirt naked from the waist down.

She then comfronted me standing there, her now bush at my eye level I sat on the couch and stare.

"Why did you take my panties Alicia!!, answer me girl!!!,"

"Well Bernadette, I just wanted to know what you look like down there without these panties on, as your bush looks amazing and out of this world,"

Bernadette stands there with her arms folded with only an open up botton shirt on, naked from the waist down, as she stood there with a frown.

She stood there naked from the waist down she was mad, as I saw the best bush she ever had.

Bernadette so desperatly wanted her panties back, for I didn't care, she still naked from the waist down, still holding onto her panties and looking at her beautiful rack.


Benadette needs her pantes back Alicia, how does she get them back from her? them from her

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)