More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wakuna Wakuna

What's next?

Ben helps the elderly

Ben spent much of the day helping Mr Daniels lug the boxes upstairs and clear out the garage, for which he was paid a handsome hundred dollars with a few complimentary cans of soda.

“So all of that stuff back there,” Ben gestured to the attic, “does any of it work or is it all just scrap metal?”

Mr Daniels stared down at his coke, took a thoughtful sip and then answered. “That really depends on your definition of ‘work’. Some of them are complete duds, some of function to a degree…but when you create a device, you create it with a specific intention. Some of these devices function, but not in the way I want them to.”

Ben thought of the device sitting in his pocket, wondered what it’s specific function was and what it actually did.

They finished their drinks, said their goodbyes and Ben went on his way. He was a few blocks from home when his phone rumbled in his pocket. It was his next door neighbour Miss Plymouth wanting to know if he could test her pool.

Great, his horny old neighbour.

The old woman was waiting at front door for him when he arrived, dressed only in a thin bikini. Though she was in her seventies, a combination of exercise and plastic surgery had kept Victoria looking somewhat attractive. Her hair was grey and her wrinkles plentiful, but she had full and firm breasts that had been augmented by surgery and a reasonably toned ass from lots of early morning walking. He supposed she had a Gilf quality to her, but Ben wasn’t so keen on how she always pawed at him.

“Ohhh Benny, so glad you could make it!” She of course leaned over and smooched his cheek, making sure to rub her prodigious breasts against him. “It’s so hot out! I make you a something to drink?”

From the flushed expression on her face, and the scent of wine on her breath he assumed she meant the alcoholic kind.

“No, thank you,” he replied with a painted on smile. “I’m in a bit of a hurry today so I can’t stay long. Just thought I’d pop on over and see what I could do to help.”

The old woman pouted at that. “Oh, boo.” She sighed dramatically. “Well, come on then, I need you to do your thingy with the pool again. The chlorine has been weird.”

They moved from the large, finely decorated house to the expansive backyard to the pool and pool house. From what he understood, Miss Plymouth had been something of an entrepreneur back in her day and enjoyed a sizeable fortune in her retirement and Ben never failed to marvel at the small palace she had set up for herself.

The old woman plopping herself down on one of the chairs and watched him intently. She stretched out, her toned, tanned legs spread in what seemed a clear invitation.

He tried to ignore it and got out the pool testing kit.

Scooping up a sample of water, he put in a chemical strip for ten seconds and then examined the results against the package diagram. He added a few things, mixed it into the pool and watched it settle,

He turned back to the old woman, who was leering at him.

“So, yeah I just needed to correct the chlorine a bit,” he shifted uneasily, “I’d say give it an hour or so to let things dissolve before taking another swim.”

Victoria hummed. “You know what the worst thing about owning a pool is? It takes all this effort to maintain and I’m the only one who uses it. That’s silly, isn’t it? Wasteful even.”

She gave him a predatory smile. “But of course, you’re always welcome to come use my pool Benny. We could swim together,” her tongue glazed over her lips as another throaty laugh escaped, “we could do a lot of things together.”

Ben didn’t know what to say. The message was clear, and despite himself, he was considering it. Would it be the proudest moment of his life? No…but he couldn’t deny that the woman before him was at least somewhat attractive. And when was the last time he had gotten laid? Six months ago? His girlfriend had dumped around then, but in truth she had stopped putting out long before that.

Maybe a roll in the hay with the cougar wouldn’t be so bad…

But it would also open up a can of worms he wasn’t sure he wanted. He lived in a small town and people talked. Plus there was something about the old woman’s fixation with him that was a little obsessive and freaky.

“I’ll …definitely keep that in mind, Miss Plymouth.”

“Oh please, how many times do I have to tell you, call me Victoria.”

“Right, sorry, Miss…Victoria.”

She chuckled at that and reached down between her silicon augmented tits and removed a rolled up hundred dollar bill. She held it out, fluttering her eyes at him, “you do such a good job Benny, I don’t know what I’d do without you…”

Hesitantly he took the offered cash, feeling himself melt under her intense gaze. He stammered a goodbye and walked hurriedly from the property, feeling the woman’s eyes on him the entire time.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)